Description for each of Wigfrid's songs

Notes:
She kept her damage reduction and bonus damage and meat-only diet, as well as her health/sanity from fighting. 
The songs also apply to the user.
When using a song, enemy attacks won't interrupt you.

Songs apply to befriended mobs.

--- Sustained Songs ---
"Weaponized Warble"
    Your weapons last 25% longer.
    Recipe: 1 Papyrus, 1 Feather pencil, 1 Sewing Kit

"Heartrending Ballad"
    Gain 0.5 health whenever you hit something, 1 if you are not Wigfrid.
    Recipe: 1 Papyrus, 1 Feather pencil, 1 Life Giving Amulet

"Clear Minded Cadenza"
    Gain 1 sanity whenever you hit something.
    Recipe: 1 Papyrus, 1 Feather pencil, 1 Moon Moth wings

"Bel Canto of Courage"
    Lose 50% less sanity from negative auras.
    Recipe: 1 Papyrus, 1 Feather pencil, 1 Thulecite Medallion

"Fireproof Falsetto"
    Take 33% less damage from fire.
    Recipe: 1 Papyrus, 1 Feather pencil, 1 Spittlefish

--- Instant Songs ---
"Rude Interlude"
    All nearby creatures (not birds) will target you.
    Recipe: 1 Papyrus, 1 Feather pencil, 1 Tomato

"Startling Soliloquy"
    All nearby hauntable creatures will panic.
    Recipe: 1 Papyrus, 1 Feather pencil, 1 Purple Gem

2 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Those recipes are expensive, I’ll be jumping off the hype train.

the "scripts" dont get used up she can sing them as many times as she wants. you only have to craft them once.

I like that the recipes require a wide range of late game ish items, u'll now have a mini game: to go on a treasure hunt to collect all the materials 

5 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

It uses 25% less durability? If that's what it means all these songs are pretty weak.

they're not game breaking but i think they will be very nice in team of 3 players or so against bosses since they're really the only foes that will give wigfrid enough inspiration to sing multiple songs. I fooled around a bit just now and Clear Minded Cadenza + Bel Canto of Courage kept me sane vs Deerclops while just face tanking. Im sure it'll be the same for other players too albeit to a slightly lesser degree since Wig has built in sanity restore 

49 minutes ago, penguin0616 said:

"Rude Interlude"
    All nearby monsters will target you.
    Recipe: 1 Papyrus, 1 Feather pencil, 1 Tomato

I find it interesting that Kleis recent character additions have toyed with enemy aggro, with Walter's slingshot not drawing it and Wigfrid now being able to gain aggro on every mob instantly. Maybe some potential for kiting slow attacking mobs this way?

13 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Her 25% resistance doesn't apply to fire iirc.

Huh? I always thought it did. For example, the Weremoose has internal armor just like her (except its 90%) and you can be on fire and you get a tiny, nearly neglectable damage.

25% isn't much and fire will still kill you, but it should add up to her new protection.

1 minute ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Huh? I always thought it did. For example, Moose has internal armor just like her (except its 90%) and you can be on fire and you get a tiny, nearly neglectable damage.

25% isn't much and fire will still kill you, but it should add up to her new protection.

Interesting! i didn't know that. thanks

I don't see the use in the "fireproof falsetto". If it's only 33% then it's not really fireproof, is it. And what would you use it for, just enraged dragonfly? Normally you pan flute dragonfly to skip enrage. Finally, the recipe requires you to sail into the deep ocean, get close to some very dangerous barnacle plants, and then successfully fish for a spittlefish. Spittlefish only spawn by the barnacles in my experience. So a very expensive recipe, for a very useless/niche script?

Archived