Do you ever just use a skin so often it feels weird to see the character without a skin?

Do you ever just use a skin so often it feels weird to see the character without a skin?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever just use a skin so often it feels weird to see the character without a skin?

• Yes
    • No

The characters look best with no skins on, although there are some skins that look pretty nice. I don't think any characters look weird with no skin, but I do get surprised when I see some unskinned items. Especially the Football Helmet and Ham Bat.

22 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

The characters look best with no skins on, although there are some skins that look pretty nice. I don't think any characters look weird with no skin, but I do get surprised when I see some unskinned items. Especially the Football Helmet and Ham Bat.

Oh definitely, I can't use regular football helmet, it's so... unacceptable, NO!

I think that the characters that look finest without skins are Warly, Wormwood, Maxwell, Winona and Wurt. I like that some characters have skins that are very similar to their default ones so I never use the default ones and use the said skin when I miss the default look- Like most of Guest of Honor Skins, Wortox's Hollowed Nights skin, most of woodie's skins etc.

Archived