Do you ever just use a skin so often it feels weird to see the character without a skin?

Do you ever just use a skin so often it feels weird to see the character without a skin?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever just use a skin so often it feels weird to see the character without a skin?

• Yes
    • No

Can we just agree that it's not okay to shame people for not having/being willing to spend extra money, and get on with our lives?

If you're STILL the type who goes "EEEEWWWW, a" (voice dripping with contempt) "_free to play_ newbie..." then...just don't talk to me.

And no, I do NOT wish to unravel every single last common I own in order to get _one_ fancy thing.  I collect the commons as well, and I want one of each colour!  Because I do use them.  They make good just ordinary pieces for outfits.  It's nice to have those around, I think.

Anyway.  Back to the original topic (and no, you are NEVER talking me out of the other thing.  I HATE that kind of attitude.  Hate it hate it HATE IT.)  Some of my survivors have _no_ special head skins at all and some others have two or more that I like equally well and change according to the situation/my mood at that moment/when the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars/if it's dark on Tuesday, so...

...Notorious

Archived