Luckiest (or unluckiest) DST Moments.

just a few minutes ago a charged goat kept murdering a newbie who was holding a torch until a fire started. it was summer so the whole base went up in flames while me, the newbie and the other regular all died to goats and fire

just another casual saturday night

image.thumb.png.8777b0a52a7543e97ddcc8b80e870415.png

A while ago in a spring server the frog rain started and I decided to go to the beefalo to help me farm some frog legs, long story short, the frogs ended up completely wiping out a medium sized herd of beefalo. 

There was also this time I was ruins rushing with Wigfrid on a public server with a Warly player, who had to disconnect for a bit. With all of the food which I had given to them for cooking. In my infinite wisdom I decided to wait for them to come back, instead of disconnecting as well. I eventually died. We voted for a rollback and saldy another player lost a lot of their progress as a result. 

4 hours ago, Pinegrove said:

A while ago in a spring server the frog rain started and I decided to go to the beefalo to help me farm some frog legs, long story short, the frogs ended up completely wiping out a medium sized herd of beefalo. 

Something similar happened to me one time. I was trying to fight off a hound wave when the frog rain started, not only did they kill the hounds but there was a varg near by and they killed that to. As well as the hounds that the varg had spawned . 

It wasn't the game's fault. I was fighting the misery toadstool (solo) and right before I could land the last hit to kill him, I got a BSOD. When I returned to the game, it had despawned. I was so disappointed.

18 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

today this thread come to my mind

klaus loot: df egg, eyeball and dessert stone....

Do you consider that lucky or unlucky? Obviously the desert stone is cheap and useless without a Lazy Deserter so that's the worst thing you can get from Klaus but the other two aren't too shabby; especially an extra deerclops eyeball is always welcome for an eyebrella or houndius shoutius and who doesn't like an extra adorable larvae?

Although to me any Klaus loot without a mushroom cap blueprint is kinda unlucky.

38 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Do you consider that lucky or unlucky? Obviously the desert stone is cheap and useless without a Lazy Deserter so that's the worst thing you can get from Klaus but the other two aren't too shabby; especially an extra deerclops eyeball is always welcome for an eyebrella or houndius shoutius and who doesn't like an extra adorable larvae?

Although to me any Klaus loot without a mushroom cap blueprint is kinda unlucky.

I play alone in that world so having more eyeballs or dessert stones is useless xD. I only do 2 eyebrellas (1 for surface and another for caves and few houndius)

In some worlds i even eat the eyeballs for health restoration when i got a lot more than i plan to use

probably that time the Bearger spawned in the middle of my very, very overpopulated Beefalo herd and I only had to hit him like twice and he died

what he killed wasn't even a quarter of it

hilariously, I still have that file and it's just as overpopulated as ever

I had more Meaty Stews and Jerky and Eggs than I could eat before they started spoiling

My 2 most recent "unluckiest" moments are from a Webber world (that has since been yeeted into the void) which lasted around ~210 days, a new record for me!

Moment 1: So my playstyle entails that I fight every boss once with as little cheese as possible to really feel like I have earned it (This is both only my personal playstyle while alone and is because I'm a masochist). Because of this, I don't use walls the first time on the Dragonfly flight and instead run around to avoid the mob of lavae. While doing this, Dragonfly just decides to fly away, reseting all of my progress. Thankfully, I wasn't too far into the fight but I didn't go far enough to truley have her do that so it still confounds me.

1.5: After a battle with the shadow clockworks, I lost my star callers staff. I couldn't find it anywhere, and even when I use console commands (when I was taking the last screenshots of the world).

2: I was walking through the ruins, 2 of the set pieces where there are 2 rooks and bishop were smushed right together on the path towards the completed ancient science machine. That was a mess of a battle.

Just happened to me recently.

I was running out of time to kill the only MacTusk in my world for a Walking Cane (and I knew mapping out the caves were going to be tedious without it), and when I failed to kill him before spring, to my surprise right as I was entering the caves for lightbulbs I found a skeleton with a Walking Cane next to it!

i got fire hounds and hounds on me again, the game saved when i was very low health, when i died or entire base got burnt, i rollbacked. The same thing happened 10 times. The same thing happened, but took 11 tries. fire hounds are such the worst mob klei has ever added

53 minutes ago, A fellow Wurt said:

i got fire hounds and hounds on me again, the game saved when i was very low health, when i died or entire base got burnt, i rollbacked. The same thing happened 10 times. The same thing happened, but took 11 tries. fire hounds are such the worst mob klei has ever added

Splumonkey | Don't Starve Wiki | Fandom

nani

Archived