What do you think of Walter’s allergy of bee’s?

1 minute ago, KeshS said:

I am beeware of that. 

I... okay, I- I dont... I wont put up with this any longer this is CANCER. I should probably stop commenting, or you people will bee making some unbeelievable puns

These bee related puns are genuinely making me feel sad, you guys don’t understand the severity of a bee allergy, if you happen to be unfortunate enough to be extremely allergic to them.

Your tongue is going to swell up and your throat will close itself off to oxygen, making it complicated to breath (hence the In-game health core bleed out tick I am asking about..) the very first time this ever happened to my brother I was pure horrified, I didn’t know or understand what was going on.. 

If Walter is only Mildly Allergic to bee’s then they will be a minor annoyance at its best, maybe be incredibly painful.. and leave an itchy rash but it won’t like do like with my bro & fully start closing off his wind pipes.

Depending on the severity of Walters bee Allergy.. should also determine rather or not he loses Sanity while near Bee’s, Beehives or Beeboxes.

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

These bee related puns are genuinely making me feel sad, you guys don’t understand the severity of a bee allergy, if you happen to be unfortunate enough to be extremely allergic to them

Calm yourself, we are not joking about the allergy of bees, just bees in general. At least I am.

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Depending on the severity of Walters bee Allergy.. should also determine rather or not he loses Sanity while near Bee’s, Beehives or Beeboxes.

That could be(e) interesting. I wish this bee allergy thing is a bit bigger, and more important than just a mild inconvenience, because then people cant freak out about him being too OP

59 minutes ago, Raeku said:

Yea bee allergy could be a very interesting downside of it's more severe. I'm sure your brother carries Epinephrine, maybe Walter could craft some adhoc Epi-pen to prevent certain death by anaphtlactic shock

The thing is, did something like that exist before the 1950's? (the time from where most DST characters come from)

4 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

The thing is, did something like that exist before the 1950's? (the time from where most DST characters come from)

Probably, but lesser developed antidote/medicine for it. Alot of allergies existed back then and were known only to be written, described and explored by books and testing on patients.

6 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Probably, but lesser developed antidote/medicine for it. Alot of allergies existed back then and were known only to be written, described and explored by books and testing on patients.

The allergies also weren't as severe as today. They were bad, but not lethal.

I’m pretty sure they were lethal, there was just no documented advanced recorded source for it back then.

Its like a post I made in another thread which got a bunch of confused face reacts but.. How did we (as human beings) learn that certain things in our life was good/bad for us? I mean in my head I picture a few cavemen eating different stuff and after two or three die from it.. the next one gets wiser and throws that specific bad food away, because way back then... we didn’t have science and documented results in Anything, so like really.. how did we learn?! It’s a mystery I guess we will never learn the answers to :( 

5 hours ago, MagicalSkies said:

Share your opinions!

I honestly think it’s a fair downside to his perks considering early game I get honey (and sometimes for bee boxes)

And I absolutely hate killer bees so there’s that...not to mention bee queen, but I don’t really fight optional bosses unless it’s for a challenge or something, though I know many of you do! Her drops are pretty good, and from what I’ve seen the grumblebees are a bit annoying

It's gonna make fighting the Bee Queen unBEElievably difficult.

Spoiler

... I will show myself out. I promise I will beehive next time...

Archived