Your Most Wild Screenshots Here

I think this is my last post in the gigantic Sal hit theme-- you'll see why.

I was inspired when I saw the "Does someone have try to play around Boat Anchor ?" thread - not to use Boat Anchor, but to use a high-cost card on Sal. See, I'd been using Footwork on Wind Up. It only goes to show what a terrible fool I am! If I was discarding a card - or multiple cards - with higher action costs, Footwork would give back a vast bounty of actions to dump into Cynotrainer. 

After a few non-starters, I got an absolutely stupid, stellar, crazy Veteran draft into an immediate Wind Up from Rake. And it kept getting better. More Footworks, more Exertions, and a handful of Slurry. I didn't get Feedback Loop, Spree Thieves and Adrenaline were sparse, and I could have used a second Crusher for every more juice, but I don't think I can complain when the final deck takes more than one screenshot.

Kashio had no idea what was about to hit her.

Dbr2bge.jpg

2.19e19, That's just under 22 quintillion damage! Sadly, I cannot show you a screenshot of the hit landing, because...

Df0CHm4.jpg

Oh. The maximum value of an unsigned long is about 1.84e19. Guess I figured out how much damage you can actually deal.

3 hours ago, Jhav said:

I think this is my last post in the gigantic Sal hit theme-- you'll see why.

I was inspired when I saw the "Does someone have try to play around Boat Anchor ?" thread - not to use Boat Anchor, but to use a high-cost card on Sal. See, I'd been using Footwork on Wind Up. It only goes to show what a terrible fool I am! If I was discarding a card - or multiple cards - with higher action costs, Footwork would give back a vast bounty of actions to dump into Cynotrainer. 

After a few non-starters, I got an absolutely stupid, stellar, crazy Veteran draft into an immediate Wind Up from Rake. And it kept getting better. More Footworks, more Exertions, and a handful of Slurry. I didn't get Feedback Loop, Spree Thieves and Adrenaline were sparse, and I could have used a second Crusher for every more juice, but I don't think I can complain when the final deck takes more than one screenshot.

Kashio had no idea what was about to hit her.

Dbr2bge.jpg

2.19e19, That's just under 22 quintillion damage! Sadly, I cannot show you a screenshot of the hit landing, because...

Df0CHm4.jpg

Oh. The maximum value of an unsigned long is about 1.84e19. Guess I figured out how much damage you can actually deal.

"you can only deal 18.4 quintillion damage without crashing the game"

I'm suspecting that action cards are slightly broken.

1 hour ago, TaschDraws said:

Listen I'll be the first to admit I'm bad at the game, but y'all really pulling some arcane sh** to be folding space time and dealing quintillions of damage LOL y'all out to kill Hesh himself

Rule of card games: if there is ANYTHING that gives you more actions or mana or such, it will be abused

5 hours ago, AYellowShadeOfB said:

"you can only deal 18.4 quintillion damage without crashing the game"

I'm suspecting that action cards are slightly broken.

The "issue" here is the exponential growth of Cynotrainer. Not like this is a problem in normal play, since you need heavy curation of card packs and a stupid-good Veteran draft (and likely low prestige and other mutators so you don't die randomly on your attempt to style on the game) to truly exploit. You should not aim for it in normal play, nor will it ever happen, action cards or not.

I mean, you can already go arbitrarily high with just 2 (boosted) Rummages and Wind up, 0 actions required. But you need the exponential growth of "doubling" to reach scientific notation numbers for the funny picture.

I'm trying to figure out how many times you played cynotrainer here... 55-56 times? It depends on how much patience you have, and how many Rummage loops you did, but man I reeeeally don't see going that high with less than 54 cynotrainer plays. I count 49 actions, plus 1 per extra card you discarded with the 4 boosted footworks. Really tight margin there to get this crash.

I guess the perk that makes people like you doesn’t check for that. Or else the guard is selected among smugglers you haven’t interacted with yet, and that perk doesn’t tag its targets. Something like that. Sounds like a bug.

7 hours ago, pacovf said:

The "issue" here is the exponential growth of Cynotrainer. Not like this is a problem in normal play, since you need heavy curation of card packs and a stupid-good Veteran draft (and likely low prestige and other mutators so you don't die randomly on your attempt to style on the game) to truly exploit. You should not aim for it in normal play, nor will it ever happen, action cards or not.

The exponential growth of Cynotrainer and the uncapped basic card damage. Most of the ways to increase damage are capped - power, wounds, overcharge, etc - so even with a silly setup they can't be launched into the stratosphere. But the printed number on the card is not limited at all.

The low prestige was 100% needed on this run. I almost died several times because my deck was full of cards that I was unwilling to play before Kashio, and I'd get a couple turns every fight where my hand would be unplayable cards and Boosted Footwork. This was the reason the last few Footworks (and all but one of the Exertions) were Visionary instead of Boosted, as the deck would have been completely untenable if I had to spend even more time weathering the attacks of late Brawl enemies with zero defense.

7 hours ago, pacovf said:

I'm trying to figure out how many times you played cynotrainer here... 55-56 times? It depends on how much patience you have, and how many Rummage loops you did, but man I reeeeally don't see going that high with less than 54 cynotrainer plays. I count 49 actions, plus 1 per extra card you discarded with the 4 boosted footworks. Really tight margin there to get this crash.

Though I had it at my disposal, I didn't loop Rummage into Rummage at all. They were used for free draw to get all the other cards into hand for setup, and to retrieve the Cynotrainer when spending down. I believe Cynotrainer was played 56 times: 6 Boosted Wind Up + 73 * 4 Wind Up discards + 4 King Hit + 3 power = 305 base damage * 2^56 Cynotrainer = 2.1977566e+19 final damage.

Do you like a screenshot dump? I like a screenshot dump!

Ahem. Smoth.

20201002182523_1.thumb.jpg.d28169055cb93659c84fddc345cf6dce.jpg

Pretty proud of this daily. Vicious sucks, but the Vrock was neccessary.

Not a scratch and Hanbi (who has piercing attacks) are a brutal combo, though.

20201001205442_1.thumb.jpg.218a41b642e7835b760054b428570a3c.jpg

Rescind + crass = crazy20200929193042_1.thumb.jpg.398bab9d129592b427edf96394550836.jpg

Kashio's just ringing at this point.20200906131426_1.thumb.jpg.b728ce24cafb16660c81fe4ea97d4b4e.jpg

Here's my best blacklist. Still prefer shovel, though.

20200901181321_1.thumb.jpg.76c5fb8eb31891fbc01fd73391ca5772.jpg

I did it. I'm a madman. I picked the "play with pet" option instead of training. If that doesn't qualify as insanity I'm not sure what does.

20200827171149_1.thumb.jpg.a74892876e0dbac6050dfe37a45b60d3.jpg

I dislike brawl.

20200827162113_1.thumb.jpg.e44a27ead7605a3618306ba9c5b17e48.jpg

I also love brawl.

20200821184741_1.thumb.jpg.00ee21af0aafd9b6ffbeb29b38ca6f33.jpg

Sparky? SPARKY'S ALIVE! But then... how did I... get this?

You can pick a victim several times, up to 4 times I'm pretty sure. That's why it's such a good mission if you have a strong combat deck, you could even hire someone in the Meat Market if you don't just because you'll easily recoup the costs of doing that and then some.

Archived