Your Most Wild Screenshots Here

"You're wanted in 8 different districts!"

momentsbeforedestruction.png

This was the most fun negotiation deck I've ever built. I had the rare graft that drew you 3 extra cards per turn. The slates allowed me to stall the game out while at the same time incepting a ton of Wanted! bounties. Some games I was able to get up to 12 bounties, and use Flatter to AoE them all down at once :)wanteddeck.thumb.png.a198ca7b97fb7786114541c94a3352e7.png

2 hours ago, SpicyNiceCream said:

(Her passive scale off my cards played as well, technically I buffed the hell out of her)

Incoming Ally Oolo nerf like ally Shield Bogger nerf. That being said, I hope there's a way to get the boss boons/banes in the Brawl mode. Im really hoping for Threekwa's in particular, though Eonwe's might be difficult since her boon/banes are Rook effect exclusive.

6 hours ago, Tempvirage said:

Adding another fun one. Not sure if this is the absolute max damage possible but it felt like it. Took every negotiation attempt I could and used Blacklist in every fight (pretty sure I didn't miss anyone).

Blacklist - Final.png

That's alot for sure, the most I've seen I think. You could probably try to max out more if you got Kallandra's Grist for the Mill (Rally mission, 5 extra negotiations potentially). And also went for the missions on day 3 where you have to investigate a crime zone (3 negotiations with the suspects ((Fellemo mission)) and the one where you can sell the research (Kallandra mission), you can negotiate with the Hesh, Jake and Admiralty).

2 minutes ago, Maniafig said:

Playing as Smith in Sal's campaigns with a deck focused around creating arguments leads to these beautiful unassailable logic circles.

lol Smith looks like he's trying to play a superhero with that scarf. I can imagine him getting piss drunk and trying to fight but having that scarf get tied up around his arm or something (thinking of hurricane) and tripping him up.

3x Heavy Lifting, Boosted Rugged Wiring and Feedback Loop

firstactionsnipe3xHeavyLiftingandBoostedRuggedWiringFeedbackLoop.png

Just did 198 dmg on the first action:

same setup as above but with 3x damage from boosted feedback loop + automech blaster + Kallandra's Boon (the first item card you play in battle is played twice). Glofriam actually stays on 1HP when you try to kill him.

megadamage.thumb.png.9bbf5105475a2f493c3b4a191e5cd894.png

Not as crazy as the infinite combos out there, but I had the most fun yet running a composure stacking build (draw, 0-cost cards into that+composure for every card played) to combo "Keep Composed" with Oolo's "Resilience" card to reach this career record damage. 

BAM.thumb.png.af7f06b3c97a904bedafce2c47d56da4.png

The goal was to roleplay a consummate tank, so while the negotiation deck was "diplomat tank", combat was discard tank. Love how the game enables powerful builds that fit a roleplay narrative!

Archived