Your Most Wild Screenshots Here

Cause I didn't see any thread for this and wanted to share a pretty bonkers run I just finished.

I'll start with these two screenshots from my latest run, the highest score I managed from the Crossroads events, and Sal having a major drinking problem. (Got two of the tainted supply bane)

intervention.PNG

highscore.PNG

1 hour ago, SpicyNiceCream said:

Ah well, since my post was pushed to oblivion, mind as well start a new one.

I still don't know the secret.unknown-24.thumb.png.12670960afe2a04315595efdd5638d38.png

99 power Rook.

Geez, how can you even get that many secrets in 1 run? Most I've ever had the opportunity to grab was 2.

1 minute ago, Tempvirage said:

Geez, how can you even get that many secrets in 1 run? Most I've ever had the opportunity to grab was 2.

Some random events can give them, the bog loot burr can give them, I think there's some orange event that can give them from somebody's research notes?

36 minutes ago, Monochromia said:

Some random events can give them, the bog loot burr can give them, I think there's some orange event that can give them from somebody's research notes?

Ahh that's probably why I've seen so few. I basically have avoided killing bog treasure cyst things because I try to end fights as fast as possible to avoid any damage. Don't think I've ever taken the limited time event, either.

Well, here's my contribution. I got the robot buddy on day 1 as my first event after leaving Fellemo's office. He stuck with me the entire run, then we met Sal and fought Spark as I was heading to the expedition on day 4. He landed the killing blow on the bog monster, lol.

Rook Meets Sal.png

This is my current best deck, made using Veteran. I managed to get up to 99 stacks of counter and a similar amount of defence versus Kashio using Body Piercing(defence gives counter) and Blast Chamber(auction graft, extra action), although I didn't think to screenshot it. It's not as insane as the Rook infinite combo decks I've seen, but definitely the most powerful I've felt playing the game so far.

1281692555_SalBestDeck.thumb.png.f40f376305a6befff4003a53e0b83b43.png

I encountered Shel as Sal, beat her up (which makes her like you), and then got the option to socialize with her to make her love me. Now, when I talk to her, she's still intimated from the time I fought her, so she goes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa when I talk to her even though she loves me. 

asdf.png

41 minutes ago, SirLoathing said:

Rip01.thumb.PNG.4f5e94c35c8f5fd7b066c54b62b121a1.PNG

I just wanted to see the Overload cap.

sucks that you can't kill off glofriam, i hope there'll be a mod to extend the fight and balance it.

also sweet jesus that must have been in 1 turn since there's no burrs....my god.

Archived