[Poll] and discussion about rework order

Who do you think needs rework the most right now?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think needs rework the most right now and will be next?

• Wilson
    • Wolfgang
    • WX-78
    • Wickerbottom
    • Wes
    • Maxwell
    • Wigfrid
    • Webber

Ok so we got Wendy rework already, who will be next? I'm sure Wilson or Maxwell should be last

I think rework order will go something like this:

1. Wolfgang (I don't know because I don't play as him but FuffledBeeQueen had some ideas for him here  )
  2. Webber (my main, I really like playing as him but he needs to get something new and interesting besides those perks he has right now, right now he's just ok character, Canis has some really cool ideas for him here )
  3. Wigfrid (Wolfgang can make himself stronger so maybe she could add some team buffs to make team stronger or she could change roles and have different abilities in each?)
  4. Wes (he is pretty useless for teamwork so he needs something he could contribute to the team )
  5. WX-78 (someone who knows WX better have ideas for him? I don't really play as him so I don't want to suggest something stupid, but he's short will be for sure something.)
  6. Wickerbottom (she is pretty great right know and there isn't too much complains about her, also her short could show us something really interesting about codex umbra maybe? We saw the poster about library on fire in Winona's short.
  7. Maxwell (I think it would be nice to see in his short how he dragged other characters into the Constant since we already know lot more about his past than other characters and we don't know how they got here)
  8. Wilson (It's just feels like he should be last, we already know something about him and he doesn't need very big changes)
  9. It would be great to also get a Charlie short to know what exacly is she planning to do with the energy from the gateway and what happened to her after she got dragged into Constant.

What do you think the rework order will be? Also we don't know if we get someone from single player refreshed as well so all can change.

Characters who need an update the most:

• Wes - Lowest pick rate ingame, has no interesting gameplay (besides being weaker), is a death trap for newcomers

Other suggestions:

• Maxwell - Most related character to Wendy in terms of lore and abilities
  • Wilson - Lacks abilities
  • Wickerbottom - Overpowered, Number One griefing character

Oh my, i would love to see Wolfgang getting nerfed, i just really hate his effortless overpowered crappy balancing, oh you can fill your hunger meter, one of the game's easiest things to do? Here, a free 20% speed boost, DOUBLE damage, and some additional hp lmao. Hmmm.. What about his downsides? Nah, he doesn't have any of those.

• Wilson - boring
  • Wolfgang - boring
  • WX-78 - in a fine spot
  • Wickerbottom - could use some tweaks, but in a fine spot
  • Wes - boring, and in the worst spot currently
  • Maxwell - puppets are stupid, they could use some 'smartification', other than that, he's fine
  • Wigfrid - she's fine, but overshadowed, could use some unique abilities to boost her teamplay composition
  • Webber - I honestly don't know why everyone wants him reworked. he's fine. there are those is worse spots than him

As much as i want Wx78 to be reworked next I think it'll be maxwell

loading_maxwell2.thumb.png.96068af5fa41938ac0db80f450b2cd8d.png

This is the only vignette that wasn't seen before when it came out with all the other vignettes, and it so happened to have maxwell in it

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'd like to see Wigfrid being improved next. Very curious what the- Hm. Nevermind, someone said the devs are afraid to touch her at the moment...

@Canis is there citations on my comment?

Wigfrid is pretty good, don't want to change her too much, I like to play sometimes as her, but if they'll change Wolfgang-another fighting character and make him better than Wigfrid or something, she would need something new and interesting, like I said maybe some team buffs? Wolfgang would be stronger solo fighter and she would make team stronger with some kind of buffs, plus she's already contributing to the team with helmets and spears so that could fit her.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I'd like to see Wigfrid being improved next. Very curious what the- Hm. Nevermind, someone said the devs are afraid to touch her at the moment...

@Canis is there citations on my comment?

JoeW said that they were afraid to touch the big 3. Wigfrid is fair game, for all that I know.

In terms of current "power levels" in relation to reworks and new characters, Wigfrid is actually in a decent spot at the moment, so I wouldn't be surprised if her rework was put off for a while, maybe even after the big 3.

6 hours ago, Terra_Zina said:
  • Wilson - boring
  • Wolfgang - boring
  • WX-78 - in a fine spot
  • Wickerbottom - could use some tweaks, but in a fine spot
  • Wes - boring, and in the worst spot currently
  • Maxwell - puppets are stupid, they could use some 'smartification', other than that, he's fine
  • Wigfrid - she's fine, but overshadowed, could use some unique abilities to boost her teamplay composition
  • Webber - I honestly don't know why everyone wants him reworked. he's fine. there are those is worse spots than him

Wx78 is boring and his potential is HUGE since he's a robot, as a concept, robots can have many neat functions.

For example him being a jack of all trades character with modular upgrades (specific upgrade items that boost a specific stat, only a specific amount can be applied at a time) would be very cool and basically utilize all of his potential 

For Maxwell I just adapt to the puppet's unintelligent AI by not standing near marble trees or trees that I don't want to chop/rocks i don't want to mine, but I guess he'd be cooler if they were more smart, oh i almost forgot the shadow duelist

The shadow duelist needs a overhaul, or be removed entirely if you would rather that, don't really care if Maxwell can have minions that fight for him.

Also I think all characters would have most of potential be usable in singleplayer, considering it's a very very viable alternative to multiplayer which I think is pretty unstable. My internet shouldn't be NASA grade in order to have smooth gameplay, but in a way, that's how multiplayer is and kinda discourages me from playing.

7 hours ago, Lammarr said:

Oh my, i would love to see Wolfgang getting nerfed, i just really hate his effortless overpowered crappy balancing, oh you can fill your hunger meter, one of the game's easiest things to do? Here, a free 20% speed boost, DOUBLE damage, and some additional hp lmao. Hmmm.. What about his downsides? Nah, he doesn't have any of those.

There’s a Dumbbell in many of his Artwork drawings, Perhaps the Mighty Wolfgang needs to use that and work out to maintain Mighty form?

I’m a WENDY Main and with her Rework she now has to stop moving and go through a brief animation of literally “Ghost Whispering” to trigger Abigail... so I could easily see Wolfgang needing to get Buff using a Dumbbell to be Mighty. 

Other Wolfgang changes I would like to see is something negative like his “Cowardly” trait..

and the ability to go into a throwing position and toss his team mates over gaps of land while in Mighty Form.

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

There’s a Dumbbell in many of his Artwork drawings, Perhaps the Mighty Wolfgang needs to use that and work out to maintain Mighty form?

Bonus if his update also introduces a Dragoon palette swap so we can grab their dumbells.

23 hours ago, Seero said:

As much as i want Wx78 to be reworked next I think it'll be maxwell

loading_maxwell2.thumb.png.96068af5fa41938ac0db80f450b2cd8d.png

This is the only vignette that wasn't seen before when it came out with all the other vignettes, and it so happened to have maxwell in it

Your probably right, he doesn’t have much going on besides 2 perks 

Archived