If You Could Take One Thing from ONI and Bring it to the Real World

16 hours ago, nome said:

Global warming, meet heat deletion bugs! :) 

Along those lines, I would bring back the Slickster to reduce the world’s CO2 levels and get free crude oil.

Really the Sage Hatch, Pokeshell, Gulp Fish, and Puft would also be good candidates for this as they convert polluted dirt, polluted water, and polluted oxygen (read as air pollution) to useful materials.

9 hours ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

Depression sucks.  It is a constant struggle every day just to get out of bed.

For us that carry this terrible trait maybe Plastic Beds would be a good thing to bring to the real world... they seem comfy.

For RL applications, I think the sunny disposition perk is definitely the best. Zap away everyone's depressions. As for the most useful item to bring into the real world, a part of the printing pod would be great. To be precise, the temporal bow generator that runs the thing.

Infinite Free Energy here we come!

rejuvenation chamber.

then i'd just set it up somewhere and let anyone* use it to cure themselves of any life changing/limiting/fatal illness

*terms and conditions may apply

aside from that, a pip would be cool. I'd give it to Mr Beast to help him plant those 20 million trees

Sweepy is fun but as I saw at Disneyland, you could make a sweepy with the right technical know-how. Sweepy is a reality... Pufts are a piece of bioengineering that hasn't existed yet but could be excellently beneficial in the future with the right pair of dna strands and bio engineering to create a new critter. Maybe with pufferfish and mouse dna?

Archived