If You Could Take One Thing from ONI and Bring it to the Real World

Spoiler

Totally maybe possibly stolen and repurposed from:

Same kind of premise. What one thing would you take from ONI and why?

This exclude resources, because most of them already exist in our world. But the stuff that makes those resources is fair game.

Spoiler

Me personally? I'm gonna cheat and say the Printer Pod. If I have that in the real world, then I also have literally everything else.

My second pick would be any Slickster. I'm not really picky about morphs, although Longhair Slicksters would probably be best suited as pets... 

Either way I just want one of those greasy doilies DANGIT!!

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

Just now, Mooagain said:

I would bring a drecko, they're just so darn cute.

Woolly or Smooth? :wilson_curious:

13 minutes ago, speckle21 said:

The broken game physics.

Causally violating thermodynamics would let me have UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!

Literally! Easy renewable energy for everyone! :wilson_ecstatic:

• Developer
1 hour ago, speckle21 said:

The broken game physics.

Causally violating thermodynamics would let me have UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!

Global warming, meet heat deletion bugs! :) 

The aquatuner is pretty good; sure, things like it exist in the real world, but not things that easily get down to absolute zero, nor for that matter with its efficiency.

I think you should be able to casually shatter the 2nd law with one of these things and combine it with real world steam turbines for infinite power.

(On second thought, just having one isn't very useful. Slickersters might be better as we can breed those.)

1 minute ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

Neural vaccilator

A free perk for me from MUSCLES BIG MACHO to a bootleg deadpool healing factor

I thought it only worked on dupes though... :wilson_curious:

Also are we just gonna ignore the perk that is basically a cure for stress and depression? 

Just now, KittenIsAGeek said:

Happiness is a choice.  I choose to be happy.  Unlike Meep, my grin isn't maniacal.  =^.^=

If I could simply hook myself up to a machine and have my depression zapped out of my brain and DNA, I'd be all over that.

Besides, even Sunny Disposition dupes can get stressed...it just takes a lot more stress before they start to crumble like the rest of us. 

crysipp.png.e699bda7c4577429d07e96df3cbac97e.png

1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

If I could simply hook myself up to a machine and have my depression zapped out of my brain and DNA, I'd be all over that.

Depression sucks.  It is a constant struggle every day just to get out of bed.  I empathize greatly with your struggle, especially since it is one I struggle with as well.    

Archived