DarkPulse91    877
53 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

but then suddenly changed to having every fish listed as its own mob...
image.png.e863f0f9f64f5aad9be40c34eab942c8.png

Huh, i didnt see that on the wiki, at least the fandom one. I saw it was still a long list of every fish on the single page

Rinkusan    1008

Nice chart. I'd argue that this is more helpful than the wiki because the "Lures" page for some reason doesn't have meat on it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

DarkPulse91    877
26 minutes ago, Rinkusan said:

Nice chart. I'd argue that this is more helpful than the wiki because the "Lures" page for some reason doesn't have meat on it. 

Weeell you do bring up a good point, i have not actually tested these and didnt see the "lures" page
The page about the fish commented on them eating "all types of food" "only meats" or "only vegetables"

and on further testing, meat and carrots can not be used as lures.
thank you for bringing up the lure page, I will use that info to improve this and  fix this as soon as I can, expect an edit

Edited by DarkPulse91

Rinkusan    1008
8 hours ago, DarkPulse91 said:

Weeell you do bring up a good point, i have not actually tested these and didnt see the "lures" page
The page about the fish commented on them eating "all types of food" "only meats" or "only vegetables"

and on further testing, meat and carrots can not be used as lures.
thank you for bringing up the lure page, I will use that info to improve this and  fix this as soon as I can, expect an edit

Oh gotcha; so that's why meat wasn't on the lure page. I'm guessing the ocean-fish wiki page only meant that they eat meat that you drop on the water's surface, not meat that you can use for luring. 

• Like 1

Rinkusan    1008
1 hour ago, -Variant said:

I don't know if anyone has beat me to it yet, but 2 new Koi fish were added in the YOTC update.

Oh dang I certainly haven't seen anyone mention this yet. What's special about these particular koi fish? I'm guessing these are pond fish and not ocean fish?

-Variant    5631
41 minutes ago, Rinkusan said:

Oh dang I certainly haven't seen anyone mention this yet. What's special about these particular koi fish? I'm guessing these are pond fish and not ocean fish?

I do apologize, I don't know much about them yet, but they're ocean fish.
The 2 new Koi are named the Dappled Koi and Golden Koi.
image.thumb.png.68c5c483bbe885e6a494a028dc0ab56e.png

• Like 4

Rinkusan    1008
11 hours ago, -Variant said:

I do apologize, I don't know much about them yet, but they're ocean fish.
The 2 new Koi are named the Dappled Koi and Golden Koi.
image.thumb.png.68c5c483bbe885e6a494a028dc0ab56e.png

Interesting. I've noticed that fish with significantly large bodies relative to their tailfins are medium-sized fish, so I suspect that these fish fall into the same category. 

• Like 1

Griver84    316

Is there a way to get a larger version of the image? At least for me its almost impossible to read the information about individual fish. I'd love to share this on my stream but right now I can't get the image large enough and maintain the quality to do so.

Other than that, amazing work and I love the formatting. <3 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DarkPulse91    877
On 4/30/2020 at 1:16 PM, Griver84 said:

Is there a way to get a larger version of the image? At least for me its almost impossible to read the information about individual fish. I'd love to share this on my stream but right now I can't get the image large enough and maintain the quality to do so.

Other than that, amazing work and I love the formatting. <3 

Yeah, if you click on it, and then click again when you see the magnifying glass mouse icon, that will open it in a new tab as its full size that you can zoom in on to see even better
if that doesnt work, here is a link instead
https://s3.amazonaws.com/kleiforums/monthly_2020_07/DarkPulsesFishingChart8.4.png.d75906e7828143a30403e02eb7017bb0.png

Edited by DarkPulse91
  • Like 1

Rinkusan    1008

Does having a "x0 multiplier in normal weather" imply that the lure straight-up cannot catch fish whatsoever in normal weather?

DarkPulse91    877
4 minutes ago, Rinkusan said:

Does having a "x0 multiplier in normal weather" imply that the lure straight-up cannot catch fish whatsoever in normal weather?

its the lure's stats that are multiplied by 0, so it will basically be like you dont have a lure. Which is a 10% lure attraction. but all fish have a x0.25 attraction to no lure, so its really 2.5%
So yes it can still catch fish, its just a very low chance per nibble

• Like 1