Hypothetical: Wurt and Wilba war

This sounds like a weird concept but hang on and listen:

If Wilba was implemented, I could see a racial warfare going between two children. Two children seeing race in a childish attitude and will make a land war, spreading their people to populate. It could lead to a interesting story that the devs could make a event around in the future. Maybe after ROT and all the characters get their updates so Wilba could then be tweaked so she'd be different enough from Woodie.

Just now, reverentsatyr said:

yes yes yes

My idea came from Wurt's mechanics. Wurt is like a mother figure to the merms in her gameplay. Spreading merms with materials. Wilba could be a antithesis to Wurt. Wurt being a soldier while Wilba being a matriarch.

If this was a story, I imagine Charlie would be the cause for pinning the two girls to make this event.

Wait, you guys think Klei would implement something based on the concept of race war? The idea is good, but ouch forget it lol. To me when Wurt came about, it spontaneously killed the idea of Wilba being implemented as well.

For diverse reasons, ie: that racist war and the similar (to an extent) gameplay.  Edit: concept

Wurt doesn't like spiders either, but she's friends with Webby boy (lmao), same with the rest: the survivors+spiders or survivors+merms scenarios don't make them hate Webber or Wurt (although i like Wolfgang quotes when examining them). Technically the survivors are the exception to the rule. 

Although Wilba would be "ENEMY OF MERMFOLK!" hahaha. I REALLY like the idea, but I am not sure Klei would implement such event, sadly. 

Wilba should appear in DST, come on. Pig character, I have been waiting for that since the very beginning of solo Don't Starve. Yeah, I know the werecharacter is Woodie, but still (tbh i wish every existent character would be in DST, but that is 99% not gonna happen).

4 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

I think that this could work in an even similar to Forge, but with PvP

4 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Maybe Wilba becomes a NPC antagonist, and she starts to create an army of warrior pigs to slowly take over the lands 

I'm getting super hyped about something completely made up with little to zero chance of it ever coming true : (

45 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

But why would you want 6 year olds to be the center of a war? The kings would be a much better choice.

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Two children seeing race in a childish attitude and will make a land war, spreading their people to populate.

Kind of a metaphor about how pointless race wars are. Two children that are spiteful at each other and see war as a game than actual trauma.

It's kind of like how the Pokemon movies take serious issues and put them in the mindset of a child.

47 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

The kings would be a much better choice.

Wurt gave birth to her king... Without the icky stuff.:wilson_ecstatic:

2 hours ago, Mooagain said:

I think that this could work in an even similar to Forge, but with PvP

OH! Now that you bring it up, I've seen Theactman's videos on call of duty and remember almost watching a decade ago of Extra Credits talking about maps like League of legends. It could use a similar mapping system of gorge to give players places to hide while also giving them places to remember when they strike their enemies.

21 hours ago, csc_unit said:

Wait, you guys think Klei would implement something based on the concept of race war? The idea is good, but ouch forget it lol. To me when Wurt came about, it spontaneously killed the idea of Wilba being implemented as well.

Wilba fits to DST even more after Wurt update.

I can't wait for Klei to add Wilba to DST so she and Webber can have a race war just to cannibalise the remanding survivors while Wurt tries to stop them for committing more war crimes. 

Klei why did you make all the children in the game either suicidal, racist, or flat out okay with cannibalism

4 minutes ago, Superlucas1231 said:

I can't wait for Klei to add Wilba to DST so she and Webber can have a race war just to cannibalise the remanding survivors while Wurt tries to stop them for committing more war crimes. 

Klei why did you make all the children in the game either suicidal, racist, or flat out okay with cannibalism

How about Wendy?

Archived