reichull

Decorations, Shrines and Base Designs

Thalkas    1230

Oh nice ideas! I really like when people share with own desgines! Moon stone shrine looks awesome, but don't you have any problems with werepigs and doggos during fullmoon?

• Like 4

reichull    1449
43 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

Does this count? It's not necessarily a "shrine", but I think it fits the description of "bases/worlds more on the ornamental side".

Omgggg yes absolutely! Such a cute concept and it looks sooo good! 

Doesn’t have to be a “shrine” at all. ^-^ Any designs in general are welcomed! I love it <3

41 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

Oh nice ideas! I really like when people share with own desgines! Moon stone shrine looks awesome, but don't you have any problems with werepigs and doggos during fullmoon?

Thank you! :’) And nope! Werepigs and doggos will only spawn if you put a Star Caller’s staff in the Moon Stone during a full moon. I don’t think I’ll be doing that again in this world, they’d deff make a mess of things ahah! x

• Like 3

Shosuko    2369

These look so great!  I was wanting to do something similar to what @Sunset Skye did.  I don't have the heart to break the gingerbread pig houses, so I'm building them a little town.  No where near as great as they did though!

• Like 3

NSAiswatchingus    3425
2 hours ago, reichull said:

@NSAiswatchingus thank you! I’m always so nervous posting but this made me feel better about it ^-^’

Of course dude! I consider you one of the best decorators in the game right now. 

2 hours ago, reichull said:

Your world has deff inspired me a lot and got me thinking outside the box! Trying to do more things out of my comfort zone.

Good! Inspiring other players to try something different is the main reason I'm still playing. It's great to hear those efforts arent in vain. 

I can't wait for the next update!

• Like 1

NSAiswatchingus    3425

Dope. I haven't seen many Lunar bases that replace the turf too. I want to do the same to my island and replace all the Lunar turf. It's good to know it looks as cool as I hoped it would. 

As for suggestion, I would only say fully built walls all the way around it (So it's like an actual Bathhouse) but that's my decor answer to everything. 

Edited by NSAiswatchingus
  • Like 2

reichull    1449
9 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Dope. I haven't seen many Lunar bases that replace the turf too. I want to do the same to my island and replace all the Lunar turf. It's good to know it looks as cool as I hoped it would. 

That'll look so good! I didn't mine any of my moon rocks or moon glass and I've been experimenting with different turfs and stuff that will compliment them. Everything on the Lunar Island seems to blend together, it deff needs some contrast. Can't wait to see what you come up with when you do work on it!

• Like 1

Mrklli    1079
On 4.1.2020 at 3:52 AM, Sunset Skye said:

Does this count? It's not necessarily a "shrine", but I think it fits the description of "bases/worlds more on the ornamental side".

Wow, this looks absolutely stunning! What are those cool spikes and snow castle -like pillars visible around 0:20? I'd very much like to have them in my world but I haven't seen them before. What have I missed?

• Like 2

RStudio    125

The Antlion arena looks really pretty! Too bad I have some gingerbread houses located right next to the antlion spawn point in my current world, and I've already built something around them. I would have stolen your design. :) 

One thing I struggle with is turf placements and seeing your (and other people's) works greatly helps. Often I find my turfs looking bland and when I try to get 'creative' it ends up looking messy. :?

• Like 2

reichull    1449

@RStudio thank you :3 aw ginger piggies, I haven’t done anything with mine yet :( I’m stumped on designs for them. 

And experimenting with turfs is new to me, I deff still struggle! I know what colors look good together but lots of the turfs have different priorities over others and the layering can either mess me up or accidentally make something look amazing ahaha! I go through a lot of pitchforks ^-^’

• Like 1

Mrklli    1079
On 6.1.2020 at 2:22 PM, -Variant said:

image.png.64bf9bb44a078ce230eb7e71dc68767d.png 
These? These are glass sculptures. You can get them by burning the Antlion's sand attacks with something like a torch.
Each attack has a different size, so burning each one will give a different size of glass.

Oops, I was ghosted. 

OH YEAH THOSE! Now you said it I remembered they exist. I usually just avoid antlion because there's no real benefit from killing it, but I guess I'll have to start burning those things... Thank you!

• Like 3