Best Winona skin? [POLL]

Best Winona skin? [POLL]  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which Winona skin do you think is the best?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Roseate
    • Nona Gekko
    • Gladiator
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Industrious
    • Creature
    • Fixer

image.thumb.png.5bb657b572fee47cf77a9443b3fdf629.png

I know this skin is a combination with the body being Wickerbottom but I like it the best.  The problem with the skins is nobody sees them.  The hair is never seen because of the helmet or the tam.  The face is the only thing seen.  For Halloween all I could see was the green face.  So Klei dont waste time on hair do's they are never seen.

The best Winona skin is the one I haven’t completed yet because I can’t afford the head.... but once completed this will be the closest ima get to a Playable version of Charlie. I will update this post with a Picture once I fully complete the outfit :)

6 hours ago, Bee2017 said:

The hair is never seen because of the helmet or the tam.  The face is the only thing seen.  For Halloween all I could see was the green face.  So Klei dont waste time on hair do's they are never seen.

Why do you think the fashion goggles are my go-to default hat after the first summer? That and the rabbit earmuffs are great for not covering the hair in skins. And goggles are basically better top hats.

28 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Why do you think the fashion goggles are my go-to default hat after the first summer? That and the rabbit earmuffs are great for not covering the hair in skins. And goggles are basically better top hats.

This is also why I wear garlands when better sanity hats are available, but I've never really given much thought to the fashion goggles as anything other than a step on the way to desert goggles.

Archived