Is this spamming?

I'm going to assume the uploader doesn't know how to update their mod and chose instead to re-upload it repeatedly.

Small changes happen with each version of it, and the files themselves contain a lot of copy-pasted code from a person who speaks Russian, and another from an English speaker.

The mod itself is a custom crafting table with 6 unique tabs, one for each shop owner NPC.

Hey. Welcome to the workshop !

It'd be nice if Steam change their showcasing methods to avoid spams, I stopped looking at the new section to be honest, it's just like looking out of your subscription on Youtube, it's scary...

So if you want to have a clear browsing section such as I do : just follow modders you enjoy and you'd have an actual cool showcase of mods. (Right after "Most Recent", you need to go on "Followed Authors") And if there is anything nice from someone you don't follow yet, don't worry, the 3 first mods you see on top of the Workshop menu are there to help. :wilson_goodjob: (Sometime it's big furry OC, but that's player tastes ._.)

Cause yeah, if you just use tags and the search bar you're going to find every private stuff players upload, it's quite messy.

Archived