Hermaphrodite beefalo!?

If there's only one, then we're talking about asexual reproduction. Your Beefalo clearly divides the way single-celled organisms do, except that it doesn't turn out identical organisms but younger versions. Interesting.

Edited by Verienkeli

Since nothing than player is hunting on beefalos we should finish the life cycle and add natural death to beefalos. They will leave some bones after that, and you can use the bones like flint to make weapons and tools, no more limited flint problem.

Beefaloes are Borg-like. Ok, that one's weird but think about it. They never eat, but they still poop. They go into heat but never actually have sex. The young mature in a matter of days. When one attacks, they all attack.I submit that while they are generally flesh and blood creatures, their gigantic bodies house a nano-factory. At night, when the beefalo appears to be sleeping, nano-machines collect material from the beefalo's surroundings, particle by particle, so there's no noticeable mark left and objects appear untouched. The material is conveyed to the factory where most of it is processed into grey matter that can be turned into any substance. The un-processable materials are discarded during the day cycle as piles of "poo", while the grey matter is simply accumulated inside the factory.When the mass is sufficient, the surrounding area is scanned for bipedal humanoids. Once the scan is complete and the area is shown to be clear, the entire mass is ejected, mortar-style, from a secret hatch at the top of the beefalo. Often times, this mass breaks up randomly in mid-air, and forms several smaller masses upon hitting the ground. Each of these masses forms quickly into a small beefalo, complete with a basic nano-factory, poop chute, and uplink to the beefalo hive mind.When you kill a beefalo, it's nano-assemblies die with it and fall apart. That's why you find only meat and hair, since those parts are organically grown as part of the factory itself....Ok, so maybe I'm wrong, but it all makes sense to me: We're surrounded by cyborgs.

Since nothing than player is hunting on beefalos we should finish the life cycle and add natural death to beefalos. They will leave some bones after that, and you can use the bones like flint to make weapons and tools, no more limited flint problem.

I think there are better things to do with beefalo skulls then just basic tools...

Heres a hint: Think, MAGIC!

Edited by Karma Hound