Pitch for upcoming Wolfgang or wigfrid short

I think Wigfrid will be dragged into the Constant while performing or most likely while in her wardrobe before her performence that's why she's in her costume and there isn't any flyer for actress misteriously dissapeard while performing(more people would have seen it) in Winona's short. But there is a chance that in her short we'll see her fighting some monsters already in the Constant with no explenation how she got there in the first place.

11 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

there is a chance that in her short we'll see her fighting some monsters already in the Constant with no explenation how she got there in the first place.

Yeah, with the Woodie short, we're either going to get a pure action scene which mocks the wigvswolf war or a actual lore drop.

41 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Make a visual short based on the Wolfgang and wigfrid debate.

This doesn't sound like a good short. The community is already split more ways than a broken mirror on it, and a short that serves to mock the situation would do nothing to help the situation at all.

8 hours ago, Auth said:

This doesn't sound like a good short. The community is already split more ways than a broken mirror on it, and a short that serves to mock the situation would do nothing to help the situation at all.

If we’re talking about “who is mechanically stronger” there’s only two groups.

1) “I can do math and understand Wolfgang is stronger”

2) “I can’t do math and have any other conclusion”

If the debate is “who is more fun/cooler” it’s a matter of opinion and everyone should play the characters they enjoy the most.

Just now, Brago-sama said:

They're both on the same team and contribute greatly to it, why would they fight each other.

As a joke. It probably ends like Inception and ends without a answer.:wilson_sneaky:

2 minutes ago, Brago-sama said:

This is almost as dumb as those goku vs superman debates

Don't worry bud, I don't care for those either. I just want to see klei mock the idea since it's a pointless query.

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

As a joke. It probably ends like Inception and ends without a answer.:wilson_sneaky:

Don't worry bud, I don't care for those either. I just want to see klei mock the idea since it's a pointless query.

I should have made it more apparent in my original post but you responded so fast I couldn't  edit :^)

The debates are stupid, poking fun at them thru a short would be funny tho. Comedys always fine in my book. (Although judging by the community's last response, all I foresee is everyone going where is the L O R E )

1 minute ago, Brago-sama said:

Comedys always fine in my book. (Although judging by the community's last response, all I foresee is everyone going where is the L O R E )

Makes it funnier if they brought back Emmet who narrated the Wortox short) and they went with a Coyote vs Roadrunner narration describing the two with obnoxious latin, silly things that make them stumble and other things.:wilson_ecstatic:

1 hour ago, Brago-sama said:

This is almost as dumb as those goku vs superman debates 

They're both on the same team and contribute greatly to it, why would they fight each other. If anything they would complement each other on thier fighting prowess 

While I understand the point you’re trying to make, this is more a goku vs krillin analogy, not goku vs superman.

I love Wilson, but I feel like having him be Krillin in this scenario is still laughably off. Krillin is the strongest human being in the history of the DBZ world. His only problem is he's always competing with superpowered aliens. Wilson's an intellectual, and he's obviously only fighting things just to survive, not because he's especially good at it. If anyone in Don't Starve is Krillin to Wolfgang's Goku, I think it probably really is Wigfrid. I'd include WX-78 in there, but he's probably more suited to being one of the androids for reasons that should be obvious.

Also, Wilson and Vegeta basically have the same hair, and Vegeta is my favorite...

Anyway, I'll stop myself, because I could go on about DBZ all day. ^o^;>

On 2019/9/24 at 1:14 PM, Kuba5565 said:

I think Wigfrid will be dragged into the Constant while performing or most likely while in her wardrobe before her performence that's why she's in her costume and there isn't any flyer for actress misteriously dissapeard while performing(more people would have seen it) in Winona's short. But there is a chance that in her short we'll see her fighting some monsters already in the Constant with no explenation how she got there in the first place.

Good guess, but how do you explain the 4 meats she have

Archived