A Don’t Starve Together Story Written by the DST Forum Community.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

“Why’s it so dark?!” Whispers Winona,

”We love the dark” says Webber

”I can’t read my books in the Dark!” growls Wickerbottom.

“I can’t see what I’m fighting!!” Yells wigfrid while unknowingly beating Wes over the head with her battle spear.

Willow remembers her lighter,gets mad because the flame is to small and lights wormwood on fire.

Spoiler

Lets just say every "normal DST Charakter " (NO MODS or anything like that) is in a group.

PS.all are alive but wormwood is burning 

Spoiler

Because willow would TOTALY set him in fire just cause she can. 

2 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Then, whoever was still alive (or at least ambulatory) at this time (I have no idea, this seems to have turned into a "kill/revive your favourite characters" competiion) went to a place and did a thing.

The thing they were doing involved following the paniking and burning wormwood around and colecting as many twigs and cutgrass as possible so they can make torches because its still a NEVER ENDING NIGHT IN THE WORLD THEY ARE IN NOW.

When they were going by a spider den Weber got distracted and lost them.He quickly knew wich way to go as he noticed  that wormwood was leaving a trail of burning flowers as he runs.

Now atleast weber knows that it is spring.

Wendy dug a rabbit hole and murder the helpless rabbit, violently. Among all the darkness  a lightning struck, enlightening the constant for a second. Abigail rose from her flower, now stronger than ever before. Wendy had seemed like she was planning something. She stray into the darkness under her sister’s light.  It was like she had been waiting for this moment. 

Just as Wendy wandered off, heavy rain pours from the sky, snuffing the torches in the survivors' hands. Everything descend into chaos:  Winona swiftly dodges an attack from nowhere, Wigfrid waves manically into the dark trying to strike Charlie, and WX evilly laughs at everyone's incompetence as his sparks in the rain ward off the darkness. 

20 minutes ago, Easonade said:

Just as Wendy wandered off, heavy rain pours from the sky, snuffing the torches in the survivors' hands. Everything descend into chaos:  Winona swiftly dodges an attack from nowhere, Wigfrid waves manically into the dark trying to strike Charlie, and WX evilly laughs at everyone's incompetence as his sparks in the rain ward off the darkness. 

but in the chaos, a single light waves through the darkness. A blue, glowing eye.

11 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

but in the chaos, a single light waves through the darkness. A blue, glowing eye.

It was none other then that disappointing boring final boss of the original Borderlands game the Destroyer, Everyone groans and immediately kills it with great ease stealing the eye and using it as a light source.

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

It was none other then that disappointing boring final boss of the original Borderlands game the Destroyer, Everyone groans and immediately kills it with great ease stealing the eye and using it as a light source.

and then sans shows up and beats everyone up for stealing his eye.

3 minutes ago, Another membe said:

Monika helps Wendy with collecting 3 pieces of grass and creating a science machine.

a shaddow hand comes from nowhere, grabs all non-don't starve characters and perma-kills them, while Charlie breaks the portal so no new characters can enter the Dark World

3 minutes ago, trinket_4 said:

a shaddow hand comes from nowhere, grabs all non-don't starve characters and perma-kills them, while Charlie breaks the portal so no new characters can enter the Dark World

The player, who is currently playing on this world leaves, installs a whole bunch of mods, thus returning sans monika and adding more

15 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

“Why’s it so dark?!” Whispers Winona,

”We love the dark” says Webber

”I can’t read my books in the Dark!” growls Wickerbottom.

“I can’t see what I’m fighting!!” Yells wigfrid while unknowingly beating Wes over the head with her battle spear.

Suddenly Wivo appears, dies and everyone uses Wivo's epic self-inserted ghost-light to survive

While wandering around in the darkness, suddenly plant boy collapsed on his knees before what he had seen. His vision got blurred. He had never seen such a monstrosity. A whole forest burnt down to the core... How could anybody could be that cruel he thought. When his vision just got clear again he saw a girl holding a lighter in the distance. “You WILL pay for this” he yelled.

9 minutes ago, hl3bekliyenadam said:

While wandering around in the darkness, suddenly plant boy collapsed on his knees before what he had seen. His vision got blurred. He had never seen such a monstrosity. A whole forest burnt down to the core... How could anybody could be that cruel he thought. When his vision just got clear again he saw a girl holding a lighter in the distance. “You WILL pay for this” he yelled.

NO NEW STORY HERE,

I just wanted to say:

Willow burns wormwood itself: no rage from wormwood

Willow burns a forest: THAT MEANS WAR

lol

3 minutes ago, trinket_4 said:

NO NEW STORY HERE,

I just wanted to say:

Willow burns wormwood itself: no rage from wormwood

Willow burns a forest: THAT MEANS WAR

lol

I mean it wasn’t a new story. It is all happening simultaneously. It is still lights out world and I just wanted to get away from the sans and monicas lol

2 minutes ago, FabopFrankie said:

¨But I thought it was only night here?" questioned Webber, who was then shushed by wigfrid saying ¨SHHHHHHH, don´t jinx it¨

as it turns out, the day light was just a trick made by charlie for the survivors, as they walk into darkness, everyone gets hit except for winona.

Maxwell: "what? she can mess with our minds now??"

and the survivors find written on a tree: "deal with it boi"

Archived