Who is the next character?

20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Well let's see... if the name has to begin with a "W" then... oh my Gnaw.... of course! It can only be one person!

None other than....

Reveal hidden contents

a3618599040_10.jpg

Refered to just "Watts"?

heck by that logic, if I ever made myself(as a modded character) for DST I'd end up using my last name just because it starts with a W.

As for next DLC character, maybe it'll be another unimplemented character. Theres still a fair few left.

The going by the last name thing has precedent. Wickerbottom has to be going by her last name only. If not, then she had some really twisted parents to give her that as her first name.

And in single player Don't Starve, Wheeler also makes it clear that it's her last name in one of her quotes, giving her full name as Maybelle Dorothea Wheeler. And Wagstaff's first name is Robert.

Also, at this point, I'm wondering if that "little goat" thing in Wortox's files was a deliberate red herring that Klei put there to mislead us about the next new character. Wortox is the prankster, after all...

31 minutes ago, kiwikenobi said:

Also, at this point, I'm wondering if that "little goat" thing in Wortox's files was a deliberate red herring that Klei put there to mislead us about the next new character. Wortox is the prankster, after all...

Holding out hope that we'll get some Gorge-based content and Asriel William Billiam will be the one to introduce it.

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Woodie. It was announced on the Warly post.

Woodie? I can't wait! I wonder what his abilities would be. Wood...die. Hmm maybe when he chops wood he dies. Or maybe Klei got the rights to Toy Story, either way I'm so hyped for this Woodie fellow.

Is that William Shakespeares?

Spoiler

We already have a William (isnt maxwells name william Carter?)

Spoiler

The fight of the Williams?!

56 minutes ago, minespatch said:

58b6bacf9d1c7_Breakingbadwilson.png.cbeb41f00e4ca52345c90fa0ec742f37.png

1.Very nice!

2.How quick are you?

You had like 2minutes to do this and its still great!

Archived