Who is the next character?

6 hours ago, Ezaroth said:

His dad takes over. Dadsy.

I mean maybe not that but something in this vein. Maybe next time we could even see the Pigs joining up for the cookoff.

11 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

I'd rather have the HQ original one than a mess of non HQ and HQ and random mod sprites, thanks

It wasn't for the sprites; the Spriter project contains the symbols (ie the animation instructions) used by the game. Seems complete, as well.
The creator used whatever sprites were easiest to rip out of the game at the time.

If by mod sprites you mean that you'd rather Wortox's current sprites for the tail be in the file as opposed to the cat thing, that would go against current Klei standards of not making .dyn contents ie stuff that has to be paid or traded for available to the public in a clean form, so yea, no.

12 hours ago, maradyne said:

It wasn't for the sprites; the Spriter project contains the symbols (ie the animation instructions) used by the game. Seems complete, as well.
The creator used whatever sprites were easiest to rip out of the game at the time.

If by mod sprites you mean that you'd rather Wortox's current sprites for the tail be in the file as opposed to the cat thing, that would go against current Klei standards of not making .dyn contents ie stuff that has to be paid or traded for available to the public in a clean form, so yea, no.

Gee, you talk as if I never made a mod before or did anything DST file related, I am aware, but I still prefer a CLEAR Puppet, not a Puppet filled with most random sprites, why would you use Wendy as a base, when Wilson is the base character

Archived