July 25th new Twitch Drops! (The Crystaline Icebox)

Are the drops can only be use inside non-beta branch?

Because I clearly got the icon and portrait already, I opened it in beta-branch but it's not in my Belongings.

I switch to non-beta branch to see both in my belongings but going back to beta-branch it's gone again.

Does anyone have an answer to my problem (2 post upper) ? i think i can try to  delete my account and make a new one but i'm not sure it's a good idea.

Thanks for help, i don't want to miss this skin :/

While it won't help you Nino123, I will say that unfortunately I seem to be having the same issue. I am linked, did watch a nice stream (drops enabled) for more than an hour at the very least, and have previously obtained other twitch drops.
But I don't seem to even get the 30 minutes reward.

The skin is really beautiful~. I personally like it better than the others and am glad that there are different skins for all things in the game ^^.

Just one question, why isn't it pinned right away?
I found out about the new skin on Youtube, although I first looked at the forum earlier, but don't look at every thread ...

1 hour ago, Hyxaru said:

While it won't help you Nino123, I will say that unfortunately I seem to be having the same issue. I am linked, did watch a nice stream (drops enabled) for more than an hour at the very least, and have previously obtained other twitch drops.
But I don't seem to even get the 30 minutes reward.

Thanks for your answer. How can you disable/enable drops in twitch ? For me, it looks like to be disable (even if i didn't do anything that way).

Well, finally, i decided to remove the linked account and to restart the link process. Now it's ok, it works great and drops are activated. I don't really understand the issue but it's ok. Thanks for help, anyway.

48 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

Thanks for your answer. How can you disable/enable drops in twitch ? For me, it looks like to be disable (even if i didn't do anything that way).

Well, finally, i decided to remove the linked account and to restart the link process. Now it's ok, it works great and drops are activated. I don't really understand the issue but it's ok. Thanks for help, anyway.

I’ll try relinking. Thank you for bringing it up.

i am having a problem with the twitch skins, i play on both PS4 and PC and i get them everytime. Usually i like one and the other gets unlinked vice versa, so i get to choose which platform i collect for. However this time both steam and ps4 are showing as linked at the same time and i only got them on steam.. help?

• Developer
4 minutes ago, Mahoood said:

i am having a problem with the twitch skins, i play on both PS4 and PC and i get them everytime. Usually i like one and the other gets unlinked vice versa, so i get to choose which platform i collect for. However this time both steam and ps4 are showing as linked at the same time and i only got them on steam.. help?

You might want to try unlinking on the klei side and on the twitch side. Unfortunately the twitch API is a little flaky in regards to switching which klei account is associated with which your twitch account.

Just now, PeterA said:

You might want to try unlinking on the klei side and on the twitch side. Unfortunately the twitch API is a little flaky in regards to switching which klei account is associated with which your twitch account.

Thx ill try that, but i just wanna mention that it was really smooth switching for all the past twitch drops except this one.

Gday everyone. So ive done all the twitch stuff to link my account to Klei and Steam and twitch, and i was like watching twitch for several hours but i didnt receive a single drop. Anyone know why that is and if so i would be grateful for you to chuck us a heads up on why i didnt receive the drops. 

Cheers

I haven't gotten the drops either after over 48 hours of stream watching. I'm 100% sure i'm linked and set up properly, especially because i have the drops from the last twitch event. Idk why i'm having trouble this time.

having problems as well, twich gave me the notifications for getting drop items and all, yet i did not receive them ingame. 
never thought it would happen, as i got the crystalline thermal stone ones just fine.

im sure i've watched streams for 48+ hours now hoping it would give me drops again after relinking my account like somebody mentioned above, not working.

On 2019-08-01 at 10:02 AM, Deerclops Mika said:

Hello.  I connected my Steam to Twitch account.  I left Twitch on for two days.  But I have no notifications, no skins.  I checked it almost every hour and if the broadcast ended, I watched another.

Try to make a server and wait a couple of seconds and open the gift if there is one with alchemy or science machine. 

4 hours ago, MrKoopa said:

Попробуйте создать сервер, подождите пару секунд и откройте подарок, если есть сервер с алхимией или научной машиной. 

Are you sure this will work?

Archived