July 25th new Twitch Drops! (The Crystaline Icebox)

15 hours ago, MrKoopa said:

Try to make a server and wait a couple of seconds and open the gift if there is one with alchemy or science machine. 

5 hours ago, MrKoopa said:

Someone on the forums said the items didn't appear until he/she played the game instead of being on the menu.

can confirm, just got the twich drops from in an actual game like the regular drops. you dont have to wait or anything, the item boxes are there on the top left corner from the start, just go make/find a science machine and open them to get the drops

On 02.08.2019 at 12:09, MrKoopa said:

Попробуйте создать сервер, подождите пару секунд и откройте подарок, если есть сервер с алхимией или научной машиной. 

Strange, but it didn’t work

On 04.08.2019 at 22:15, MrKoopa said:

Телефон (приложение) или браузер?

Я думаю, что если он скажет, что вы "далеко", вы не можете получить капли, я могу ошибаться. IDK, если он меняется на приложение.

I watched the broadcasts through Don't starve.

1 hour ago, Deerclops Mika said:

I watched the broadcasts through Don't starve.

Then it was with steam. Idk how good or bad it is when viewing streams on twitch to get drops. Try Opera, Firefox or other browser on PC or twitch app on the phone.

48 minutes ago, MrKoopa said:

Тогда это было с паром. Хорошо, насколько это хорошо или плохо при просмотре потоков, чтобы получить капли. Попробуйте Opera, Firefox или другой браузер на ПК или приложение для телефона на телефоне.

But in fact in the notifications about gifts it is written that I have 33 of them.

Can I just use the Twitch app on my phone?

8 hours ago, Deerclops Mika said:

But in fact in the notifications about gifts it is written that I have 33 of them.

Can I just use the Twitch app on my phone?

Yes. Forgot you already got notification that you got item. 

I have the same issue. I had no problems receiving the previous drops, but today I don't get any drops from watching.

Tried different Twitch streams on desktop, but none work. Weirdly enough it says "Enable in-game Drops with Account Link." under the streams and when I click on it it redirects me to my Klei account where it clearly shows I am connected with my Twitch account.

I also logged into my game, but nothing shows up - Neither on the menu nor in the actual game.

21 hours ago, Grifuz said:

I also have the same Issue where drops aren't happening, I've watched for more than 4 hours and still nothing:(

I managed to fix my issue by un-linking and then re-linking my twitch account on the account panel. If you're having issues maybe try this. 

3 minutes ago, Grifuz said:

I managed to fix my issue by un-linking and then re-linking my twitch account on the account panel. If you're having issues maybe try this. 

I'm not the same person you replied to, but I have the same issue. I tried your idea a few days ago, but it didn't change anything :(

It's weird because I never had issues with the drops before. The only thing that changed is that I connected my Twitter account to Klei, but I don't see how that would be responsible for the missing Twitch drops.

27 minutes ago, hiabara said:

I'm not the same person you replied to, but I have the same issue. I tried your idea a few days ago, but it didn't change anything :(

It's weird because I never had issues with the drops before. The only thing that changed is that I connected my Twitter account to Klei, but I don't see how that would be responsible for the missing Twitch drops.

Have you tried doing it in another browser? Also it wouldn't hurt to try to un-link twitter, it might be a bug!

On 8/15/2019 at 9:23 PM, Grifuz said:

Have you tried doing it in another browser? Also it wouldn't hurt to try to un-link twitter, it might be a bug!

So yesterday I tried a different browser, but it didn't change anything. BUT today I unlinked my Twitter and it worked in my usual browser!

Really weird because I don't see many other people complaining about such an issue, so I don't know if it's an issue on my end or Klei's end, but glad your idea worked for now :)

14 hours ago, EdgyFrog said:

So I need to watch any streamer playing DST for X amount of time to get these items?

As long as it says "Drops activated".

You can watch 20 min on 1 stream, 40 on another. Don't need to be the same streamer. Also dont need to watch until drop comes, can watch a little and continue another time.

Archived