What 6 Character's would you choose?

1 minute ago, Rogueagent01 said:

All the characters are getting a rework throughout this year. The 2019 Roadmap in the general forums was where it was stated, we just don't know the order in which the reworks will happen.

Ok, thanks :) I didn't know that. I did not read that post yet, guess I should lol 

Most of what I hear about outside this area seems to only be on PC, which is why I stick to this forum. 

20 hours ago, PSV_USA said:

LOL, I can fight the slow, fat nightmares but those fast ones...They always seem to hit me and they always seem to be in pairs!

always kite one attack of them and then hit them one time. and repeat this allt he time. first they attack and then you. you cant hit them first. you have to kite first attack

1 hour ago, BeliarBAD said:

always kite one attack of them and then hit them one time. and repeat this allt he time. first they attack and then you. you cant hit them first. you have to kite first attack

I thought that was what I was doing. The fast, tall ones come after me and I step out of the way for their first lunge, then I step back in to hit it and they stretch up a bit and lunge again before I can get in the first swing. I thought it was kite the first lunge, step in to attack then back up to kite again, but they do damage during the moments after they make the first lunge.

I hope I was able to describe it at least somewhat understandably lol. It would probably be easier to just record a one minute example and upload it, but does it at least sound like I'm doing it right? 

My Top 6 - 

- Wickerbottom (A MUST)

- Wigfrid (Helmets Mostly)

- Wendy/Webber (SPIDER FARM) *Preferably Wendy*

- Wormwood (VEGETABLES/FRUIT)

- Wortox - (HEALINNNNNNG)

AND FOR THE LAST ONEEEEE HMMMMMMMM...... HAS TO BE THE MOST OP....... WESSSSSSSSSSSS (Just Kidding!) Ok actually the last one....

- Maxwell (For The Resources)

On 21.6.2019 at 9:31 PM, PSV_USA said:

I thought that was what I was doing. The fast, tall ones come after me and I step out of the way for their first lunge, then I step back in to hit it and they stretch up a bit and lunge again before I can get in the first swing. I thought it was kite the first lunge, step in to attack then back up to kite again, but they do damage during the moments after they make the first lunge.

I hope I was able to describe it at least somewhat understandably lol. It would probably be easier to just record a one minute example and upload it, but does it at least sound like I'm doing it right? 

how are you playing? you should walk with keyboard and attack with keyboard. if you kite his attack then you just need to hold your atatck key and your char should walk towards him and hit him once. after your hit animation press quickly for example left so you kite his next attack.

On 7/24/2019 at 3:44 PM, BeliarBAD said:

how are you playing? you should walk with keyboard and attack with keyboard. if you kite his attack then you just need to hold your atatck key and your char should walk towards him and hit him once. after your hit animation press quickly for example left so you kite his next attack.

I don't have a keyboard. Just the ps4 controller :)

On 26.7.2019 at 3:38 AM, PSV_USA said:

I don't have a keyboard. Just the ps4 controller :)

ok then do it with your controller. just with mouse its hardcore.

if you still dont get it then join a server and ask people to show you how to kite them

35 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

ok then do it with your controller. just with mouse its hardcore.

if you still dont get it then join a server and ask people to show you how to kite them

She mentioned the controller because you're in the PS4 forums. We literally can't use mouse and keyboard. 

Wickerbottom: to early tentacle rush the bee queen, power-grow farms, then krampus farm during winter.
Wortox: To early ruins rush for everyone, fast cave mapping for everyone, and healing during boss fights
Wormwood: To grow all the veggies Warly needs before the first winter paired with wicker, then craft a lot of living logs.
Warly: For all the foods, and boosting everyone. He is the new mid-late game meta.
Wigfrid: Early helmets and Dfly early rush
Wolfgang: Dfly early rush

Past the first 2 years:

- Once a bunch of books have been crafted, the Wicker can switch to Maxwell to make the wood chores nobody wants to do and keep power farming food if needed. Wicker at this point becomes a switch, craft books, then switch back.
- Once there are enough living logs and enough veggies, real farms can be established and the wormwood can switch to something else (Winona maybe, or just another Wolfgang)
- Wigfrid can probably switch to Wendy, and start making sanity stations around, and maybe help to power farm spiders and shadow monkeys.

On 7/29/2019 at 1:07 PM, ShadowDuelist said:

- Wigfrid can probably switch to Wendy, and start making sanity stations around, and maybe help to power farm spiders and shadow monkeys.

I've been playing this game so long and didn't know u can use her flowers as sanity stations . How does that work?

51 minutes ago, Simplyee said:

I've been playing this game so long and didn't know u can use her flowers as sanity stations . How does that work?

Abigail flowers after being left on the ground for enough time, turn into a regular flower. The main advantage of this over planting butterlfies, is that you can let them grow a lot closer to eachother than what planting them would allow you. Then after a square of clumped flowers has been made, you or someone on the server needs to die, and haunt them until turning all of them into evil flowers. 
Evil flowers have a negative sanity aura and they stack by proximity, so pair that with the bee queen helmet and you can lower or gain sanity at will, pretty fast.

Here is a more detailed post about this: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/77339-sanity-stations-and-you/

OPTIONAL - If you happen to have access to the PC version of the game, here is a mod that greatly improves placing them in the most efficient way. Although you can make a decently good one manually anyway: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1309202175

4 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Abigail flowers after being left on the ground for enough time, turn into a regular flower. The main advantage of this over planting butterlfies, is that you can let them grow a lot closer to eachother than what planting them would allow you. Then after a square of clumped flowers has been made, you or someone on the server needs to die, and haunt them until turning all of them into evil flowers. 
Evil flowers have a negative sanity aura and they stack by proximity, so pair that with the bee queen helmet and you can lower or gain sanity at will, pretty fast.

I never played Wendy so it makes sense. I would see videos of others with clumps of evil flowers and assumed PC mods but for the moment I play on PS4. I'll just switch to Wendy and try this out. 

I appreciate it. 

Archived