Return of Them Status Update

Will be waiting patiently until new content of any sort comes by!
Despite any possible setbacks, a good and polished update is much better than something rushed and shabby!
Best of luck and keep up the good work, Klei! 
:wilson_blush:

1.png

2.png

3.png

Spoiler

Press F to pay respects

=================================================================================================

6 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

That’s why I suspect it could be coming soon. Maybe their trying to get the final update out and that’s why no updates are coming at the moment.

I think they will release 'Return of Them' when they finish work on ONI.

Spoiler

It's just my opinion, OK?

2 minutes ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

Ya please try to follow them.

"Obscenity: Foul language is not permitted in the Klei Entertainment Community or related services. Excessive use of foul language is not permitted and will be treated as a disruption to other players. This includes public and private discussion as well as user names or any other communication within community services controlled by Klei Entertainment. This also includes in-game player names, chats, and forums."

11 minutes ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

This is fine though? 

Not at all. It's a bit too far, even a meme. It'll be sorted out in due time. 

That being said though, you certainly didn't respond well. Just because you were wronged doesn't make you above the rules, yeah?  

Look, let's calm down. We can still salvage something out of this. 

Something confusing about your post was that, in the video you shared, there was a delay with Hero #31.

Is there something you like better in the way Blizzard announces delays? 

1 minute ago, Dynamix_Roxx said:

This is fine though? 

i will admit they did a real bad thing but you can just report this behavior to the mods of the forums to look into this, fighting like this might get you a warn, and at the end, A Ban.:wilson_unimpressed:
and speaking of game updates, klei is just an indie company while overwatch is a AAA game and has a much bigger team and budget.
klei is not forcing you to play DS/T on a day to day basis, you can play other games while klei is developing their games. 
No need to get mad for no reason! :)

12 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

Not at all. It's a bit too far, even a meme. It'll be sorted out in due time. 

That being said though, you certainly didn't respond well. Just because you were wronged doesn't make you above the rules, yeah?  

Look, let's calm down. We can still salvage something out of this. 

Something confusing about your post was that, in the video you shared, there was a delay with Hero #31.

Is there something you like better in the way Blizzard announces delays? 

They haven’t announced one date or who the hero even is. The delay they announced does not effect a public release date, there isn’t one. They will set a public release date when their schedule is further along. Avoiding disappointment from everyone. They also tell you exactly what is going on every month. The Overwatch developer even goes as far as saying the content release dates have been predictable.

10 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

That’s why I suspect it could be coming soon. Maybe their trying to get the final update out and that’s why no updates are coming at the moment.

•  

I don't think Thides will come soon, but it's true that there may be some big update.
But so far in Beta testing, because if it's big, it's better to test it for errors before the full version.

2 hours ago, Fi7iP said:

I don't think Thides will come soon, but it's true that there may be some big update.
But so far in Beta testing, because if it's big, it's better to test it for errors before the full version.

Fair enough. I’d have no idea about that cause I only play on console, so I don’t know how fleshed out the beta looks.

Archived