Do you think the Gorge is coming back?

5 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I don't think so, Klei has clearly stated they're looking into adding content into the main game now. You can chceck out their roadmap here: 

And here: 

Well they could just bring it back and only add Wortox and Wormwood into it? No new content in it so people can enjoy The Gorge as new content gets worked on.  

Both sides make sense.

On one hand, they are very busy with other content being worked on for the game

But also, I'd be fine if they made wortox and wormwood clones of other characters and added no new content, but just host it.

I had a lot of fun with the gorge last year.

10 minutes ago, themate28 said:

Both sides make sense.

On one hand, they are very busy with other content being worked on for the game

But also, I'd be fine if they made wortox and wormwood clones of other characters and added no new content, but just host it.

I had a lot of fun with the gorge last year.

Yeah, It was really fun.

47 minutes ago, Omaremad74 said:

I believe they also stated it took quite a toll on their money? So theres your answer people

They said the skins they were selling barely covered the server cost*

No. If it does ever come back, it won't be super soon. Klei would let  us know in advance if it were coming back. Also, they said a while back that they're done with forge and gorge related events for now so that they can focus on main game developments like the current "Return of Them," and because hosting servers for those events was very costly.

Archived