Would be nice to check out what Wormwood's bloom looks like when previewing skins.

• Developer

We've also had a request to be able to view the ghost version too. I'll add this to the request list, some way for the UI to allow for cycling between the various modes that a character can be in. Mighty/Wimpy for Wolfgang, Werebeaver for Woodie, everyone as a ghost, various bloom stages for Wormwood.

Thanks for the feedback!

3 hours ago, PeterA said:

We've also had a request to be able to view the ghost version too. I'll add this to the request list, some way for the UI to allow for cycling between the various modes that a character can be in. Mighty/Wimpy for Wolfgang, Werebeaver for Woodie, everyone as a ghost, various bloom stages for Wormwood.

Thanks for the feedback!

Wait wait wait wait wait.

Why mention the Werebeaver, as it's form never changes with Woodie's skins.

Unless....

#WoodieReworkHype

edit: I didn't see @Sinister_Fang's post don't kill me im sorry

Just now, Canis said:

Wait wait wait wait wait.

Why mention the Werebeaver, as it's form never changes with Woodie's skins.

Unless....

#WoodieReworkHype

does this mean wilson will get his beards fixed too? we can only hope.

How awesome would a matching Snowfallen beard be? And how awesome would a red-streak Roseate thorn beard be?

Ooh, ooh! How awesome would a MAGMATIC beard be?! I want the fire beard! I don't even care if it still drops regular beard hair, that's just because the fire hair burned out to charcoal when it got shaved off. :wilson_wink:

1 hour ago, Shpee said:

does this mean wilson will get his beards fixed too? we can only hope.

and Webber ones? I am so sick of my favorite skin (the Victorian) having such a unfitting beard Klei please I love my little cherry blossom boy

Archived