• wilson x wilson
    • maxwell x maxwell
    • warbucks x tsundere klei
    • wilson x monika
    • wilson x the beautician pig
    • maxwell x the beautician pig
    • wormwood x tsundere wx78
    • woodie x lucy
  2. 2. *please delete this, burn in hell sort of* Bad?

• Wilson x willow
    • wes x warly
    • maxwell x charlie
    • maxwell x wendy
    • charlie x winona
    • winona x genny
    • wendy x webber
    • wolfgang x wx78 x wicker
    • wes x YOU
    • wes x wes
    • wes x wilson
    • wes x wigfrid
    • wilson x wilson
    • maxwell x maxwell
    • warbucks x tsundere klei
    • wilson x monika
    • wilson x the beaticuatian pig
    • maxwell x the beautician pig
    • wormwood x tsundere wx78
    • woodie x lucy

5 hours ago, Terra M Welch said:

ron x becky

Oh wait DS/T characters only...

Um... Wes x Wes? What else would make wes speak and cause reality as we know it to fall apart? Also wes is bes.

It exactly reminds me of this very cursed meme, posted here by @minespatch on the now very forbidden day of the 13/10:2017. Nightmare fuel farming time everybody. Even in Avenger's Endgame wasn't the reality that crushed :hopelessness:

Spoiler

um.png.534d1822a13b56910c8a082d97fd0af3.

19 hours ago, SimasWat said:

This is the only and true official ship

received_420420362124869.jpeg

KLEI:  It's...it's not like I wanted to create you or anything, baka!

(AAAND now I've got the Yandere Simulator: The Musical stuck in my head again.  Yes, made by the same people who also did a Don't Starve song.  What does this have to do with this thread? Absolutely nothing, except for the useage of the word "Baka!", and the fact that I like hilariously dark songs way more than I like shipping.  : P)

Speaking of shipping, should I point out that the guy who played Wilson here was also Monika's target crush in the "Doki Doki Literature Club" musical?  Nah...

...Notorious

2 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Speaking of shipping, should I point out that the guy who played Wilson here was also Monika's target crush in the "Doki Doki Literature Club" musical?  Nah...

Monika x Wilson confirmed

Who would've thunk it

Weeelll...I DO have a Sim of Wilson...

simwilsoninvents1.png.5db3dc0c02cc292a14410555c9bc3cae.png

...and one of Monika...

monikahaxxors.png.d93631937d74d6e59566d7a6fba570a7.png

..and they live in the same neighborhood, so...  ;)

Actually I would never set that up on PURPOSE, but if they met and HAPPENED to start hearting at each other, I would fall over laughing and be _tempted_ to pursue it for the lols.  Also--for those of you who know Doki Doki and know why this is funny/freaky:  I swear, the SECOND I moved those characters into their house--like, the second they _existed_ as playable Sims...Monika went STRAIGHT for the computer.  XD  (don't read this if you don't know the plot of Doki Doki--it actually is REALLY spoilery)

Spoiler

AAAA SHE'S ALREADY AWARE SHE'S IN ANOTHER GAME AND TRYING TO HACK HER WAY OUT AGAIN!

(I know these aren't perfect--they're Sims I made out of random stuff I could find/already had and then recoloured.  YAY CREATE-A-STYLE.  I do need to fix her tights and shoes, though; now I'm wondering why Past Me didn't do that in the first place.)

For those of you wondering about the other characters, the very first thing Sayori did was remember she's supposed to be from _a LITERATURE CLUB_ and pulled down...a book!  (I love when my Sims games randomly seem to read my mind.)  While Natsuki and Yuri said "!@#$ you!" to plot, characterization, common sense, the weather report...and went out to have a friendly snowball fight in miniskirts*.  As you do. 

...Notorious

*Actually there WAS kind of an in-game reason for them to do that, minus the wrong outfits...it happened to be the Sims 3 equivalent of Christmas when I first moved them in, and snowball fights are one of the traditional holiday activities.  So...the snowball fight itself makes sense in that context.  The lack of changing into their outerwear outfits (which I KNOW they had, 'cos I picked them out during character creation)?  Notsomuch.  : P)

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

He's aesexual. Unless his "what a beauty" towards the beautician was sincere and he has a liking toward female pigfolk. Dances with swine.

Hey you, stop that.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Are we the crops?:wilson_ecstatic:

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Wait, so you mean, literal nightmare fuel FARMING?!  I didn't know we could do that!  How do I find the seeds?  Does it need special soil?  Where'd I put my shovel and pitchfork...

...Notorious

It only needs a look at the new Womwood x tsundere Wx-78 I found today :D

I don't deliberately go looking for this stuff, _I_ only happen to run into it at random by accident!

...disturbing, terrifying accident...

(Seriously the main place I ever hear about DST shipping is here, or maybe thrown in as a joke line in an animation in YouTube.  : P)

...Notorious

3 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I don't deliberately go looking for this stuff, _I_ only happen to run into it at random by accident!

...disturbing, terrifying accident...

(Seriously the main place I ever hear about DST shipping is here, or maybe thrown in as a joke line in an animation in YouTube.  : P)

...Notorious

i predict this post will secretly make it into a video similar to 

I made it in the first three seconds! very nice!

Archived