Beta branch for the release patch?

Just now, SharraShimada said:

Ring the bell, and ask politely Maybe you also get a cup of organic goo?

Do never try to stop ONI's fan, he will look for you, he will find you, and he will... offer you an expresso from pincha peppers to glean some informations !

3 minutes ago, OxCD said:

I'm at less than 20min from the city center of Vancouver, do you all want me to ask them in person ? :D

I don't think showing up in person is a good idea, particularly not today. They are most likely too busy to talk to somebody, who doesn't actually contribute anything to them. I mean they already know we want a release. What else would you want to tell them?

8 minutes ago, Nightinggale said:

I don't think showing up in person is a good idea, particularly not today. They are most likely too busy to talk to somebody, who doesn't actually contribute anything to them. I mean they already know we want a release. What else would you want to tell them?

Sure ? I thought they were going to give me access to the release, to pay me the Champagne for my regular jokes on this forum and to take me on helicopter to see whales as closely as possible. Dammit !

2 minutes ago, OxCD said:

Sure ? I thought they were going to give me access to the release, to pay me the Champagne for my regular jokes on this forum and to take me on helicopter to see whales as closely as possible. Dammit !

Now in what way is a helicopter the closest way to see a whale? .3.

3 minutes ago, OxCD said:

just go there! You're in Canada, what's going to happen? Are they going to kill you from so much apologizing?

8 minutes ago, OxCD said:

Maybe they are actually going to do that.

5 minutes ago, Rebrait said:

Are they going to kill you from so much apologizing?

No, but in best Canadian style they are going to apologize when they reveal to the now drunk person that it's a one way ticket to see the whales.

Archived