Guess Who?

Just now, SkylordElberich said:

Seeing as though you asked nicely (and with a little smiley face, no less!) I will stop posting those images. Apologies for any distress caused. :)

Thank you, and you shouldn't stop posting images, instead just make sure that they are funny enough for everyone and will bring a smile to anyone.
dcxpppu-aa987d12-abdd-44a3-9091-55464d7b like this cabbage nomming fish face over here <---

1 hour ago, SkylordElberich said:

Seeing as though you asked nicely (and with a little smiley face, no less!) I will stop posting those images. Apologies for any distress caused. :)

Well, that's not fair to you.  I essentially baited you because I think you are funny and I didn't realize it was going to get everybody else so upset -- maybe I should have known.  Truly, I was amused and while I knew this might stir up a little trouble I really didn't think you were going to get the bad end of it.  My apologies -- this time with no wink and with sincerity.  

1 hour ago, MWY said:

Thank you, and you shouldn't stop posting images, instead just make sure that they are funny enough for everyone and will bring a smile to anyone.
dcxpppu-aa987d12-abdd-44a3-9091-55464d7b like this cabbage nomming fish face over here <---

Oy -- that really is a lot to know ahead of time?  

14 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

@ucw

we really didn't do much arguing this is more of a woah this exists page

indeed, we are just reminiscing about the memes shared with Warbucks and the fact you can still find traces of him around in the game despite his sad departure.

Yes tell us more @ucw what happened after this exp bar?

Archived