We're halfway through march and we haven't seen any content

7 minutes ago, zVince said:

I was hoping for the content to arrive yesterday. But I think it will be sometime between today and next Thursday. Think on the bright side, the longer, the more polished this update will be :wilson_goodjob:

There's no reason to think that the apparent delay has anything to do with polishing. For all we know, it could be that not enough content has been made for an update yet.

10 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

There's no reason to think that the apparent delay has anything to do with polishing. For all we know, it could be that not enough content has been made for an update yet.

There's also no reason to think it was delayed. It was said to come during March. We have two weeks left of March.

For me ... I haven't played hamlet since the first build. I'm letting content pile up before I play it. And keep a watchful eye on the forum for news.

A bit off topic but for now my hype is in DST.

Just now, Zeklo said:

There's also no reason to think it was delayed. It was said to come during March. We have two weeks left of March.

I mean, it was said the new content would be released in waves throughtout March. If it's not delayed, then either they changed their plans and will be releasing all the content in one go or they'll be releasing all the waves in the span of two weeks.

On 2/14/2019 at 6:38 PM, Jason said:

We expect this content to be launched in phases throughout March.

My guess is they meant a drop of the initial update's content, and then patches to address gamebreaking/high priority bugs. At least that's how I interpret phases.

Ofc, it's still a bummer it's not out yet, I've been checking here daily for updates. But they still have plenty of time.

3 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

I mean, it was said the new content would be released in waves throughtout March. If it's not delayed, then either they changed their plans and will be releasing all the content in one go or they'll be releasing all the waves in the span of two weeks.

well...

Wino update on the 7th

Wino fix after that

new Twitch drops out yesterday

i think we are already having waves of content throughout March

Just now, 4 Da LOLs said:

well...

Wino update on the 7th

Wino fix after that

new Twitch drops out yesterday

i think we are already having waves of content throughout March

Yeah, but this is hamlet we're talking about. The things he said were on the hamlet road-map specifically

Whatever's happening, I just hope we get some sort of update on the situation.

Just now, YouKnowWho said:

Yeah, but this is hamlet we're talking about. The things he said were on the hamlet road-map specifically

Whatever's happening, I just hope we get some sort of update on the situation.

woops wrong game thread sorry

Archived