Whats the highest day you've ever reached in hamlet?

Seero

My current main Hamlet save is day 245 Warbucks but I've paused and backed that up as I'm unsure of the future with all that, otherwise I've hit about 50-60 with various others, mostly dying to bugs, be it beetles or the "bug" of getting stuck moving in a certain direction on the 5 second "save game freeze" forcing me to run into those beetles/plant mobs, and in one amazing case causing me to get stuck running and then stomped by the bfb.

Don't be discouraged, that 245 day game exists because I've probably put 160+ hours into just Warbucks, it takes serious time to master a character and it's not an investment that should be taken lightly...

max upto 46 days, I always want to restart the world due to the updates and wanting the updates to have full effect on the world.

HOWEVER, I have set my Mild season to Long because 10 day season is tooo short (this is not adventure mode) I dislike humid season because of continuous raining and that stupid fog which prevents me from wearing good armour to battle mobs.

what bothers me most is the sudden changes around the world that occur too quickly making you rush all the time and not enjoy the environment and experience.

• Uncapped Vampire bats every 5 days
  • Season change every 10 days
  • ROC continuously arriving irregardless to reason why it needs to anymore.
  • Rabid Beetles.

all of this prevents me from enjoying my world for too long, it all just become a Rush....

Mid thirties, then a swarm of rabid beetles lagged the **** out of my computer and I died

After that, I ragequit and just played ONI until they added Wormwood

Wormwood is now my second favorite character, even though I've never made it to humid season with him.

Archived