Don't Starve: Hamlet. The Aporkalypse!

Jason

4 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD THE ATRIUM TO SINGLE PLAYER IN THE QOL UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!! Also things like Toadstool, Bee Queen, Antlion, AND ESPECIALLY THE LOOT STASH!

Only with items and stuff, not DST bosses or mobs

7 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Then why on earth would they tease Wilson LITERALLY saddling a beefalo?

image.png.2a313f0648cc46393559c6901b8bb76b.png

Literally right there in the thumbnail.

Well, then I guess they will! I’m at work and haven’t had a chance to play the update yet. Gotta admit, I thought that looked like one of the bogus memes people are always posting to the forums.

Just now, Cl40nD3vu5 said:

Only with items and stuff, not DST bosses or mobs

How do you know? HOW????

CORRECT ANSWER: YOU DON"T. NOT UNTIL THE UPDATE IS RELEASED.

Also, If they are going to add ONE DST boss, why not add them all? The reason I say this is because in order to add Beefalo Domestication, Klei HAS to add the Ewecus. Steel Wool is a NECESSITY when it comes to taming Beefalo.

1 minute ago, crystal_clodet said:

it wouldnt do so well with the lore of the game and charlie and winona and stuff

But it would add SO MUCH DEPTH to the game. Also, as I said in my previous post;  If they are going to add ONE DST boss, why not add them all? The reason I say this is because in order to add Beefalo Domestication, Klei HAS to add the Ewecus. Steel Wool is a NECESSITY when it comes to taming Beefalo.

• Developer
13 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Klei, I would like to ask a question, if I may. When you say you are going to add DST improvements, do you mean minor things like Gates and Beefalo Riding, or will you also add MAJOR things like the Atrium, Fuelweaver, Bee Queen, Toadstool, Antlion, Meteors, and the Loot Stash (and Klaus)?

We're not bringing all the content from DST to DS. That's not the intent. But there are a couple pieces we want to bring over as well as just some of the changes that make playing nicer. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

We're not bringing all the content from DST to DS. That's not the intent. But there are a couple pieces we want to bring over as well as just some of the changes that make playing nicer. 

Would it be too much to ask for you to say WHICH features are being ported over?

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Can't wait to start my Non Modded Megabase with 3 Worlds at my disposal with all of the work you putting up to DS!

10 minutes ago, GLERMZ said:

Can't wait to start my Non Modded Megabase with 3 Worlds at my disposal with all of the work you putting up to DS!

One can only hope for non-modded merged crafting as well... And Sea Lightning Rods...

Just now, KCDA said:

One can only hope for non-modded merged crafting as well... And Sea Lightning Rods...

Yes. Just... YES.

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

You should at least add the Fuelweaver. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who wants Ruins Regeneration. Plus we would get an EPIC boss fight out of it.

2 minutes ago, Xadhoom said:

fail it? die and have a resurrection item.

If you die, the bloodmoon ended?

1 minute ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Are you saying that the Aporkalypse in ENDLESS??? For the love of all that is holy, HOW HARD IS THIS BLOODY SEASON?

Guy i test it in god mode, sixty ******* day in blood moon and it was not the end, you need to find a way to stop it

47 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nous n'apportons pas tout le contenu de l'heure d'été à DS. Ce n'est pas l'intention. Mais nous souhaitons apporter quelques pièces ainsi que quelques-uns des changements qui rendent le jeu plus agréable. 

What this Mant, he's special ? Please, answer me !!!! I need an answer !!!5c07eac2ce574_OrangeMant.png.885b7dfb87791d9a4cff2b4a415360c9.png.71cc1551c985c98e0f226f1f062db4a5.png

• Developer
Just now, Philsam said:

What the Mant, he's special ? Please, answer me !!!! I need an answer !!!5c07eac2ce574_OrangeMant.png.885b7dfb87791d9a4cff2b4a415360c9.png.71cc1551c985c98e0f226f1f062db4a5.png

Knowing the dull truth is not always better than the eternal sunrise of theory crafting.

Spoiler

It's just an old build of the Mant. Artists didn't like it, so they changed it to the current one. 

Archived