The Umbrella the Big Top Set is now on Twitch.tv!

twitch_item_umbrella.png

Hey Everybody. 

The Umbrella the Big Top collection is now available on Twitch.tv!

Umbrella the Big Top Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_umbrella_circus.png

Umbrella the Big Top Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_umbrellacircus.png

Umbrella the Big Top  (6 Hours)

umbrella_circus.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

These items will be usable on all platforms however we're still waiting on the game update to make these available on console. You can get them now though and they will be usable after the next update. 

2 hours ago, MalaMaster said:

What time do the drops switch? Is it midnight? Is it 6:00 AM? I'd like to know since I'm worried I'm going to miss the amazing thermometer.

There was never any official info, I believe, but when somebody asked the same thing last time one developer replied that "it should be dropping now" and that was some hour(s) (1-2 h, maybe; don't take my word for it) before the weekly Thursday stream (which is when the normal weekly drops reset).

3 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

Yeah, every second Thursday. The hour is more of a mystery. Probably at the same time as the weekly drops get refreshed or a little earlier.

Maybe the Umbrella comes along with the Winter Feast event update.

55 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

Maybe the Umbrella comes along with the Winter Feast event update.

It will actually come out like 3-5 hours before Winter's Feast. I'm guessing this is because of the fact that you can have your twitch drops by the end of the day. By now though the twitch drop should be released any minute now, or it can be in 1-2 hours.

Archived