1584 Excellent

Converted

• Interests
    Playing Video Games
  • Occupation
    Reminiscing about the old days of ONI

Recent Profile Visitors

16446 profile views
  1. Exactly. I reckon that the outline is an actual tileset somewhere in the assets because I don't think klei has gone so far as to make a noise function to procedurally generate it.
  2. It was something else; there was a mod that fixed an issue related to them not showing earlier this year, and I'm wondering what the actual trims themselves look like isolated.
  3. Yeah, the trims that go around the tiles. I know there's at least a couple of them scattered throughout the various biomes
  4. I checked the patch and no, there was nothing in it that said anything about fixing dehydrated food rotting. I should probably test if the foods are affected by the normal food-affecting factors too
  5. While I was playing around with the new dehydrator and stockpiling rations for a rocket mission, I noticed that rot piles accrued at the bottom of the dried food storage. Under what the game says, the rotting shouldn't be happening. I went back a couple of cycles and tested to see what was going on and yes, the dehydrated rations were rotting. Not only in the storage but also out of the rehydrator too---surprisingly not actually removing the rations from the storage though. I haven't yet tested to see if the rations can still be eaten. There's also a minor issue that every individual ration is listed in storage, when similar items like reed fiber or even regular food options don't list options individually if they're near-identical. I'm not sure if this is just an issue with Spaced Out! and its rockets, or if this is an issue with dehydrated rations in general.
  6. Just playing around in the new menu, is a dupe's shoe choice supposed to influence whether or not they wear a belt?
  7. Dupes performing the "Socializing" errand don't actually speak. They just stand there awkwardly, telepathically communicating their thoughts about how much they hate their nutrient bars or sympathize with the colony's defensive pokeshell population. They're fine speaking on the toilet, during their tasks, just about anywhere where they actually don't need to socialize. Even in rec rooms, as long as they have the "Socializing" task, they refuse to speak. Mingling they speak, presumably since their telepathic mind powers don't extend when they have to focus on anything other than talking, and I guess gesturing. The images show that this is a problem in both the dlc and base game, and that they're still performing their socialization actions. They refuse to exercise their vocal chords during the prime times that their performances should be heard, yet they only do so when they only "socialize."
  8. Ladder beds have the "missing tile" notification and are unusable if placed without tiles below them. Makes planning a compact rocket hard. Does not change if there is a ladder beneath the bed.
  9. I found a typo in the database entry for the tundra biome, it's missing a space between tungsten and production.
  10. That new singer animation definitely seems a bit rough, didn't they add tweak it a bit too or was that just the triggers for it?
  11. I'm noticing the germ overlay isn't as "germy" as it normally is.
  12. There's still temp art for the radioactive ocean asteroid. Think that someone could push an update to fix that?
  13. Yeah this is a pretty big bug for the critter trap. I think this needs to be known of more.
  14. It seems that radioactive crust and lush core currently aren't available. Either a bug or I'm just really unlucky trying to find the new traits apart from the metallic caves.