Dupe-A-Day!

3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Hm... @mf99k, the shadow on the dupe's face is a little bit too vast, it's looking more like all the OC dupes have 5 o'clock shadows...

Hide contents

Capture.PNG.b26cb7569b32b22ffbdae58e4790d54f.PNG

Here's yours

Reveal hidden contents

Here's one I (sloppily) edited:

Capture.PNG.d7e2f4d4c0dbb97799ace5a30b1b4ffd.PNG

The shadow honestly sometimes makes me think its beard stubble so im just like ",,wait a mo, that's not stubbies,," and then I spend like 5 seconds questioning why i thought such a thing.

19 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Hm... @mf99k, the shadow on the dupe's face is a little bit too vast, it's looking more like all the OC dupes have 5 o'clock shadows...

tbh that's how I remembered the shadows being in the game but I see now that they're a little high up. Fixed it but can't update it yet since I'm tweaking the code for the .png export and it doesn't work yet

Just now, mf99k said:

tbh that's how I remembered the shadows being in the game but I see no that they're a little high up. Fixed it but can't update it yet since I'm tweaking the code for the .png export and it doesn't work yet

Potassium.

Spoiler

Like if you get the joke. :3

2 minutes ago, ImpactedTooth said:

A Duplicant Festivus. No one wants to take on Ruby for the feats of strength.

hvuwyTM.png

My Rubies are always rock crushers.

what about that lv 5130 or whatever rock crusher people were talking about earlier on this thread?

also what about the sharing of grievances? am curious to see that

36 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Joshua

Josh.png

Speaking of Joshuas...mine just contracted hypothermia from his own tears. :wilson_facepalm:

11 hours ago, mf99k said:

what about that lv 5130 or whatever rock crusher people were talking about earlier on this thread?

also what about the sharing of grievances? am curious to see that

That was me... :3

Archived