Wardrobe Outfits and Skins Showroom!

• Developer
Which makes me wonder why Brandon Fraser isn't in any new movies anymore.

Because Nathan Fillion is amazing and so much better ;)

Regarding the formal cocktail dress Naipseht, I'm curious, what were you picturing that was different than the portrait image?

Because Nathan Fillion is amazing and so much better ;)

Regarding the formal cocktail dress Naipseht, I'm curious, what were you picturing that was different than the portrait image?

Well it turns out I'm just an idiot who didn't know what a cocktail dress looked like until approximately 90 seconds ago when I Googled it. I thought it was more skintight, but given the time period, that was an especially stupid assumption on my part.

Also, for those interested, the flavor text for the formal skins appears on the top of the loadout screen.

• Developer
Well it turns out I'm just an idiot who didn't know what a cocktail dress looked like until approximately 90 seconds ago when I Googled it. I thought it was more skintight, but given the time period, that was an especially stupid assumption on my part.

heh, it's all good. I wasn't entirely sure exactly what a cocktail dress was either before, and when I looked it up I realized that it can be used to describe a pretty wide range of dresses, and in this case we're using that name to describe a formal looking dress that a pyromaniac might wear :D

Anyways, congrats on being one of the first players to get a character skin!

heh, it's all good. I wasn't entirely sure exactly what a cocktail dress was either before, and when I looked it up I realized that it can be used to describe a pretty wide range of dresses, and in this case we're using that name to describe a formal looking dress that a pyromaniac might wear :grin:

Anyways, congrats on being one of the first players to get a character skin!

Yeah, I originally thought a cocktail dress was one of those skintight sort of lounge singer dresses. But that would be far too scandalous for the early 20th century *gasp*.

And thanks. I must admit, I'm very honored to be one of the first to experience this privilege.

(kill me for that terrible joke)

Archived