Wardrobe Outfits and Skins Showroom!

What would maxwell's GOH and distinguished items look like? An even fancier suit? An even more combed hairdo? 

I was thinking about that, and perhaps they may give him like a bow tie and perhaps a waistcoat. Other than that, he's pretty much all dappered out. I'm still under the assumption he will eventually be added to DST (but then again it would be very difficult to balance), so I am excited to see what they will do with his character's custom skin.

Heck they may even give him like a shadow master skin or something, I think that'd be cool.

• Developer

I was thinking about that, and perhaps they may give him like a bow tie and perhaps a waistcoat. Other than that, he's pretty much all dappered out. I'm still under the assumption he will eventually be added to DST (but then again it would be very difficult to balance), so I am excited to see what they will do with his character's custom skin.

Heck they may even give him like a shadow master skin or something, I think that'd be cool.

Bow ties are cool.

@MycoLogical Klei's outfit artists themselves probably already have an idea in their heads for those SW characters' GoH costumes. It's just a matter of when will SW and DST get merge? Which would be either be never or waaay waaay down the end of the line or just a simple maybe. 

We can only hope.

• Developer
7 minutes ago, MycoLogical said:

Yep; I imagine her as a governess....but I am sure I am wrong.

I heard she had a castaway-like ball item as some kind of follower that talked with her, found in the files.

Dunno if true or not, but a castaway-like char would be nice

Archived