Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Page 24

Advance update because I won't be able to upload tomorrow because we're going to mom's grave to visit her (its a monthly ritual for us) And it's a two hour drive so yeah ;v;

So yeah, To be honest I almost forgot that Webber hasn't introduced himself so yeah c:

Next Chapter! Be Wary of the dark and guess who will make an appearance? >v> *pops like confetti*

Aw that's heart-warming to hear.

By the way, why does Maxwell look like a reptilian penguin-elf? Too me at least. Just me? *bounces towards corner*

Aw that's heart-warming to hear.

By the way, why does Maxwell look like a reptilian penguin-elf? Too me at least. Just me? *bounces towards corner*

I think Maxwell evolve from the reptilian to reptilian penguin-elf pfft *rolls to her corner of shame*

I can't draw old people 

• Like 2

Prepare for incoming Ace Murdock and Osm Rhodey, high probability of like button exploding.

On a side note, his hair looks like honey held against the light. It's triippyy.

hahahaha are we being grouped as the woodie people now XD love it

• Like 3

hahahaha are we being grouped as the woodie people now XD love it

There's more peeps, but you two are the only ones regularly tuning in to say hello and keep the periderm cult hype alive.

Just like fruitloop chan dusts our corners  :3

• Like 2

Page 2

5_02_by_fruitloop_chan-d91ujqj.png

Just so you guys know it's a carrot soup with a mix of frog legs >v>a Which Webber will keep it as a secret :'D

EDIT: Grammar checked and corrected also, I'm thinking of Webber like a boy who lives with a toy inventor(uncle) and Webber likes to cook :3 Oh yeah!! Frog legs taste like chicken >v>

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 8

Page 2

Just so you guys know it's a carrot soup with a mix of frog legs >v>a Which Webber will keep it as a secret :'D

EDIT: Grammar checked and corrected also, I'm thinking of Webber like a boy who lives with a toy inventor(uncle) and Webber likes to cook :3 Oh yeah!! Frog legs taste like chicken >v>

I don't think they taste an utter lot like chicken <.<

Also, 4th 5th (sorry fruitloop chan) panel: Elvis' spirit peeking from the flames soup. No? Just me? Maybe my OC? Oh wait I don't have one.

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 2

And all of the sudden.We are talking about frogs.K den

So:

Frog's skin is inedible

In my country somehow somewhat some people believe that Frog and Toad's guts and help you cure ****.Yep,stupid people.They are highly poisonous as well as their eggs.

And potentially,Webber forgot to clean the guts,wash it,skinned it.So now Wilson from infected to be Food Poisoning

Check my grammar please.There gotta be an error(s) somewhere up there.Activate your grammar nazi mode and teach me grammar.Thank you

Oh goodness, I tried to refrain myself from acting like a fangirl but I can't anymore because WEBBER WHY ARE YOU SO ADORABLE IN THE LAST TWO PAGES OH DEAR GOD LOOK AT THOSE SMILES I WANT TO HUG HIM HE'S SO CUTE AWW :love_heart:.

...Ahem.

I'm sorry for acting inappropriate. And sorry for the caplock. Love your comic!

And yup, I have eaten frog leg before and it tastes kinda like chicken but has a bit unique smell of its own. Not much meat to eat, though, so I don't really like it.

I love the term Gentleman Scientist cuz it's literally just some guy who isn't part of any group and all his scientific studies are financially handled by himself.

So, Wilson just does things cuz he does things. No peers, no academics. Just Wilson being Wilson.

• Like 1

I love the term Gentleman Scientist cuz it's literally just some guy who isn't part of any group and all his scientific studies are financially handled by himself.

So, Wilson just does things cuz he does things. No peers, no academics. Just Wilson being Wilson.

He's a freelancer. :)

• Like 1