Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

I think ingame he's hips-tall. So no, he's not 2ft, he's way taller than that. O_______O

I wanted to say 3 feet (because that was what I actually remembered) but then I factored in how that would look like if Loops happened to draw him like that... too big O__O

(Also, how tall are Wilson and the rest anyway? Maxwell could be a midg-- small person for all we know O__O) 

I wanted to say 3 feet (because that was what I actually remembered) but then I factored in how that would look like if Loops happened to draw him like that... too big O__O

(Also, how tall are Wilson and the rest anyway? Maxwell could be a midg-- small person for all we know O__O) 

Chester confirmed Dunsparce.

Also as far as I can tell Maxwell's survivor model is actually shorter than some of the others. He's old and they're all shrunken down so...idk. lol. probably still tall and lanky but not super tall.

• Like 2

Page 21

4_21_by_fruitloop_chan-d918lu5.png

Surprise!! Oh yeah... speaking of heights, that gave me an idea of making a height meme for them! Normally, I use heads to measure but I'll try me best. Chester is 2 feet and a half, Big fluffy chester is cute <3 also Webber is 5 ft and 4 inches and Wilson is 6 ft tall ;v;

*rolls to her corner*

Edit: And also 3 more pages and its the end of the chapter ;v; the next chapter will be. "Be Wary of the Dark" c: 

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 6

Your art & comic is so awesome! Love your drawing style. Thank you for sharing your works here for us to see. Can't wait to see more!

(I don't know why but i find your WX-78 so handsome, even though I usually don't like this robot that much. <3)

Hmm...If we look at the character's in-game model, Maxwell seems to be shorter than most. But if you look at this slap-fight between Wilson and Maxwell gif (image from DS wikia), you will see that Maxwell is a bit taller than Wilson. 

And Wilson has almost the same height as Willow. But maybe he's a bit shorter than her, judging from this image (image from DS wikia) where they stand beside each other in the DST RoG poster. (His forehead is a bit lower than her, so if we don't count his hair then it seems like she's taller than him.) 

But I also don't think Wilson is a short man, either. Because in the DST promo pic where he's with the others, he's mostly as tall as most other characters. Only Wendy and Webber are clearly shorter than him, while the others are about the same height as him.

...Woah, maybe I'm thinking too much too deep about this (lol). Sorry for my rambling.

• Like 4

Your art & comic is so awesome! Love your drawing style. Thank you for sharing your works here for us to see. Can't wait to see more!

(I don't know why but i find your WX-78 so handsome, even though I usually don't like this robot that much. <3)

Hmm...If we look at the character's in-game model, Maxwell seems to be shorter than most. But if you look at this slap-fight between Wilson and Maxwell gif (image from DS wikia), you will see that Maxwell is a bit taller than Wilson. 

And Wilson has almost the same height as Willow. But maybe he's a bit shorter than her, judging from this image (image from DS wikia) where they stand beside each other in the DST RoG poster. (His forehead is a bit lower than her, so if we don't count his hair then it seems like she's taller than him.) 

But I also don't think Wilson is a short man, either. Because in the DST promo pic where he's with the others, he's mostly as tall as most other characters. Only Wendy and Webber are clearly shorter than him, while the others are about the same height as him.

...Woah, maybe I'm thinking too much too deep about this (lol). Sorry for my rambling.

So deep dude,so deep

But Maxwell is the highest,hands down.In adventure mode,he is the tallest and wolfgang is the shortest

I will give you a like,because your quote.Best quote ever.11/10 GabeN approved

Yay, Woodie! I was worried about Webber dropping the logs (you spend a lot of time collecting that logs, boy. Y do U drop them before going back to Wilson? Cutety silly spider boy <3). But now if Woodie join the team, then there will be no more problem about wood anymore!

Unless Woodie's just passing by and take those logs for a free snack... Oh well, if that's so then at least the logs would not be wasted, lol. 

So deep dude,so deep

But Maxwell is the highest,hands down.In adventure mode,he is the tallest and wolfgang is the shortest

I will give you a like,because your quote.Best quote ever.11/10 GabeN approved

Wolfgang is the shortest? I thought he would be big and tall because of his muscle. But then again, I didn't play as him much. (Seeing him in his weak form make me feel sad, but sometimes it's nessesary in the beginning of the game to preserve food for the future/ in the emergency hounds rush. So I tend to avoid playing as him.)...

Oh, That's right! His "Weakgang" form is kinda small, I remember now. Poor wimpy Wolfgang.

Praise L0rd GabeN! (lol)

Yay, Woodie! I was worried about Webber dropping the logs (you spend a lot of time collecting that logs, boy. Y do U drop them before going back to Wilson? Cutety silly spider boy <3). But now if Woodie join the team, then there will be no more problem about wood anymore!

Unless Woodie's just passing by and take those logs for a free snack... Oh well, if that's so then at least the logs would not be wasted, lol. 

Wolfgang is the shortest? I thought he would be big and tall because of his muscle. But then again, I didn't play as him much. (Seeing him in his weak form make me feel sad, but sometimes it's nessesary in the beginning of the game to preserve food for the future/ in the emergency hounds rush. So I tend to avoid playing as him.)...

Oh, That's right! His "Weakgang" form is kinda small, I remember now. Poor wimpy Wolfgang.

Praise L0rd GabeN! (lol)

Wolfgang is tall when he is full not when under his normal condition

:D I ran out of likes again!! O__O

Woodie heard the cry of a fallen log... it calls to him...

Wood: %$%^^^%$%&^*(^@#@#% Drop me again and I'll ^$^&^*#^&*(

Woodie: What's this? O__O

So Woodie was just within earshot? Whoa...

Talk about dedicated to wood...

• Like 3

Page 23

4_23_by_fruitloop_chan-d91egec.png

One more pageeee and it's end of the chapter :'D The cry of the wood, it is calling woodie 8D

Edit: Hmm, Lemme grab my story board and ink a lil Since the release of DGM raws I want to go back into inking I'll try it in chapter 5 XD

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 9

O__O

*stares in disgust*

*laughs hysterically in the inside XD"

Shonnen Ai!! XD

BWAHAHAHA XD

*fujoshi friend peaks around corner*

"Is she gonna make them... you know? :3"

IDK O__O XD 

Ehemmm

As we can see here.An Asparagus is in his/her normal conditions(jk xD)

Seriously though.Will she???

Edited by Derpime

Ehemmm

As we can see here.An Asparagus is in his/her normal conditions(jk xD)

Seriously though.Will she???

Depends. If the fans enjoy a spider X-ing a half-dead man. :razz:

EDIT: Not to mention Webber is actually a child... I think this is illegal somewhere.

Gotta hype for the last page! *charging*

Edited by Mobbstar

Depends. If the fans enjoy a spider X-ing a half-dead man. :razz:

EDIT: Not to mention Webber is actually a child... I think this is illegal somewhere.

Gotta hype for the last page! *charging*

THAT IS ILLEGAL IN MY COUNTRY.

Yeah,let's NOT ship them

• Like 1

THAT IS ILLEGAL IN MY COUNTRY. Yeah,let's NOT ship them

*slowly calms down*

*dries tears*

*sigh with a smile*

Alright, alright, I'm over it

*pfft*

*coughs*

Ahem...

Boku no Pico

*ROFL*

Alright I'm done, carry on... *whistles out of room*

*peaks around corner*

Sowee loops O__O

*transforms into walking poop and jogs away*

*slowly calms down*

*dries tears*

*sigh with a smile*

Alright, alright, I'm over it

*pfft*

*coughs*

Ahem...

Boku no Pico

*ROFL*

Alright I'm done, carry on... *whistles out of room*

*peaks around corner*

Sowee loops O__O

*transforms into walking poop and jogs away*

I don't understand half of what you are saying :wilson_ill:

And here again ladies and gentlements.Asparagus in his/her enviroments.You guys can take pictures now

(JK,)

Edited by Derpime

What omg no I don't ship them! It's so wrong in so many ways *shivers*

I don't want another Boku no Pico please it will scar me for life

D: 

Can a guy just thank someone who saved his life?

He is a gentleman afterall :T

*is not mad but still shock from the images invading her mind*

Yeah,so wrong in many many waysss

*roll to my corner*

Page 24

4_24_by_fruitloop_chan-d91ip4r.png

Advance update because I won't be able to upload tomorrow because we're going to mom's grave to visit her (its a monthly ritual for us) And it's a two hour drive so yeah ;v;

So yeah, To be honest I almost forgot that Webber hasn't introduced himself so yeah c:

Next Chapter! Be Wary of the dark and guess who will make an appearance? >v> *pops like confetti*

• Like 9