Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

sometimes memories play in your dreams c: oh and I'm going to write some storyboards later when I get my sleep. soooooooooooooo yeah surprise page maybe later? nobody knows *rolls to her corner*

What did Cosmo use to make the small hut? (and why only the head? XD)

Enclosed in the spoiler is what I predict the next page will be. Do not open it Loops unless you already have the next page prepared and posted! Or else my prediction might heavily affect the story you already had in mind. I wouldn't want that. Ok? Ok, Cheers! 

"Noooo!" Wilson screams awake trying to push away the shadow hands but instead ends up hurting Webber who is trying to wake him up from his nightmare.

"Mister?" Webber asks as he falls back from being pushed away and then he continues "...Is everything alright? I think you were having a very bad dream."

Wilson winces in pain for moving his body too fast so he slowly lays his head back down then places a hand across his eyes then start rubbing his forehead. "How long was I out of it?" Wilson mumbles and Webber replies appropriately.  View centers on Wilson's hand-covered face as he continues to wince.

• Like 2

Page 10

4_10_by_fruitloop_chan-d900q4g.png

I remember my experience when I have sleep paralysis not a good feeling especially there was a shadow that almost killed me by suffocation. The feeling of helplessness is real. It is the reason why I have a rosary tied in my bed post aha.

@L that star wars lore though pfff. 

@Zillvr For some reason I don't want to look on that spoiler xD *insert heartbeat here*

@Kastar Yes summer fever suck, really they do!

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 7

• Developer

Sleep Paralysis.

I never had it, but from what I've heard, it seems truly terrifying.

Man, Wilson must feel like a spider's prey right now. Poor, poor Wilson.

Quick Webber, wake him up! Save him from his nightmare!

Also, we're almost at pg. 30! Will you do something special at pg. 50?

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 1

Maxwell is so old that when he moves, a cracking sound can be heard!

I'm completely stunned that that didn't dawn on me O__O

(I was wondering what the cracking sound was :D )

0__0 *shamelessly stole Asparagus's face* *cough*

rip-off!! O__O 

I swear to lord,that face is the creepiest thing i have ever seen in my comic/manga history.Plus,the hands don't even have face in the first place

Creepy,such nope,much wow

O_____________O