I Think Our Patience Finally Payed Off... (NEW SHIPWRECKED & HAMLET CONTENT!!!!)

15 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

You know what? Scratch that. We need SO MANY THINGS! We need a floating Ice Maker 4000, a Buoyant Lightning Rod (Like you said), an Ocean Manipulator (With Obsidian in the center instead of a Purple Gem), a Floating Ice Box, an Obsidian Buoyant Chiminea, a Floating Tent, etc.

Or we could have buoyant floors to place all the regular stuff on.

1 hour ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

You know what? Scratch that. We need SO MANY THINGS! We need a floating Ice Maker 4000, a Buoyant Lightning Rod (Like you said), an Ocean Manipulator (With Obsidian in the center instead of a Purple Gem), a Floating Ice Box, an Obsidian Buoyant Chiminea, a Floating Tent, etc.

1. Ice dissappears in water…
2. I understand that sea base is a cool idea bu would you reallly build a tent or shadom manipolator in the sea? I already see no idea to build Sea lab or buoyant Chiminea

26 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

1. Ice dissappears in water…
2. I understand that sea base is a cool idea bu would you reallly build a tent or shadom manipolator in the sea? I already see no idea to build Sea lab or buoyant Chiminea

maybe the reason why you dont see a reason to build those, might be because the other structure's are missing a water-variant
just a guess though

On 11/26/2018 at 9:20 PM, Zeklo said:

Dangit you beat me to it.

493538285524877322.png?v=1

On 11/26/2018 at 7:56 PM, SpoonyBardIV said:

[snip]

As...I think it was @GiddyGuy or @Maslak? Or maybe it was someone else...sorry about the summon!

Anyways, these have been in the files for a while, and have been scrapped.

However I will look into those cool spider monkeys.

On 11/27/2018 at 10:40 AM, ansuman said:

I am sure some of the stuff is just remains that the Klei team decided not to include for various reasons(time constraint/ doesn't fit the theme).

I have scanned the files multiple times I can't seem to find some stuff that is in the wiki.:o How is this guys @Jason @bizziboi  ?

My guess is these were in the beta branch just before it was removed / someone discovered a beta branch.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20181126180355

latest?cb=20181126181153 latest?cb=20181120210445

Can you reupload the images? The links died.

Archived