Killed the new boss :P

Meanwhile, I've never even seen the dude.  "Oh, well, I mean, if you were _struggling_..."  "I can totally do it myself but I won't post a picture" great.  Beating the thing I can't even beat the thing BEFORE and then also _bragging_ about it.  This is why I don't like the combat stuff.  It's so super-competitive and machismo all over the place!  (Regardless of the player's actual gender.)

I should just say "Well, this isn't for me, then" but it's THE big event that everyone is talking about and doing now, and I want skins.  I also want to actually ENJOY it one of these days.

Gotta say, I kinda get a kick out of the username "THE FORGE SUCKS" In Minespatch's picture.  Even if they are named that _while they're winning_...  : P 

...Notorious

I'm sorry but atributing machismo to a competitive person who is female or male is just so.... nonsensical. The idea that being competitive should be only for males is soooo wrong on so many levels.

Tbh... I was just happy we beat it... and yes... ofc I wanted to share that... but that doesn't make me a macho... 

There are much skilled players than me... but I have the skills to consistently win cuz I memorized all mob waves ... all spawn points etc... And the reason for that is that I really love the forge.That u don't enjoy the forge as a female doesn't make the females who do machos in any regard. Same for males too... calling a competitive male a macho is just very unjustified.

I'm very surprised u saying this and quite honestly very very disappointed @CaptainChaotica. I'm not gonna make this matter bigger than this, but pls reflect on your choice of words cuz this was completely uncalled for.

U can deal with your frustration about the forge in other more productive ... less toxic ways.

I'd wager that most people aren't THAT competitive and just want more cute articles of clothing to dress the characters in.  The sense of accomplishment when you take down a boss is just a bonus.

Although Swineclops's animation/pose when you lose to it is adorbs, so I don't mind seeing it.

Okay, so maybe "machismo" wasn't the perfect word, but I wasn't sure what else to use that means "bragging aggressively in a 'ha ha i'm better than you losers' kind of way" in just one word.  Even when someone DOES win but it takes "too much time", they get mocked?!  SERIOUSLY!

I HATE THIS FORGE!!  If I could take away the new bosses AND also the new special weapons and equipment to make it more fair, with an option, I would.  (Of course everyone else would have to agree to it as well...)  The only way I am EVER.  freaking.  winning is to go _completely_ back to the 2017 version, apparently, and even _that_ wouldn't guarantee a win for me.  It'd only make it vaguely within the realm of the possible. 

I'M SICK OF ALWAYS FAILING!  :(  (where is the cry face? I want a crying/despair face.  Just a frown is not enough.)

...Notorious

32 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Okay, so maybe "machismo" wasn't the perfect word, but I wasn't sure what else to use that means "bragging aggressively in a 'ha ha i'm better than you losers' kind of way" in just one word.  Even when someone DOES win but it takes "too much time", they get mocked?!  SERIOUSLY!

I HATE THIS FORGE!!  If I could take away the new bosses AND also the new special weapons and equipment to make it more fair, with an option, I would.  (Of course everyone else would have to agree to it as well...)  The only way I am EVER.  freaking.  winning is to go _completely_ back to the 2017 version, apparently, and even _that_ wouldn't guarantee a win for me.  It'd only make it vaguely within the realm of the possible. 

I'M SICK OF ALWAYS FAILING!  :(  (where is the cry face? I want a crying/despair face.  Just a frown is not enough.)

...Notorious

u misinterpreted my screenshot completely.. i was just happy ... period.. 

i never said "hahaha im better than u"... etc i don't get where are u getting this from... calm down and don't turn a simple screenshot into a bigger deal than it is.... if u want we can play together and i can give u some tips...

and about the guys saying "u struggling etc"... i took it as a joke tbh

lets discuss this in private

On 11/24/2018 at 8:48 AM, CaptainChaotica said:

Okay, so maybe "machismo" wasn't the perfect word, but I wasn't sure what else to use that means "bragging aggressively in a 'ha ha i'm better than you losers' kind of way" in just one word.

Braggadocio.

Oh, speaking of, I'm obligated to post a thing, aren't I?  I think I only took a screenshot the first time.

20181123213226_1.thumb.jpg.c0ef6bc60b152d544511798115275db0.jpg

Archived