The Thermal Strength Measurer Set is Available now!

• Developer
Just now, Marco Livio said:

Twitch shows me the notification I got the drop, but it does not show up in the game! Can someone help me? All of the above I got it right, I play it on PS4

I believe these new items haven't made it to the console builds yet. Don't worry, you'll still receive the items, but they won't be accessible in-game until the next update. That update is finished and we're just waiting on approval for it to be released.

1 minute ago, PeterA said:

I believe these new items haven't made it to the console builds yet. Don't worry, you'll still receive the items, but they won't be accessible in-game until the next update. That update is finished and we're just waiting on approval for it to be released.

as always, no news .... wait, wait and wait!

Just now, YouKnowWho said:

He literally answered your question?

yes, with the answer that I and many more players in my community are tired of hearing .... soon, wait, maybe, have to wait .... and so on! I ask you not to judge me because only those who like the game and go through this dryness of content on the skin know what we are talking about .... who plays by steam has everything instantly ... then it is easy to judge colleagues who can only see and depend lucky

15 minutes ago, Marco Livio said:

yes, with the answer that I and many more players in my community are tired of hearing .... soon, wait, maybe, have to wait .... and so on! I ask you not to judge me because only those who like the game and go through this dryness of content on the skin know what we are talking about .... who plays by steam has everything instantly ... then it is easy to judge colleagues who can only see and depend lucky

Yeah, but they already put out the update. It’s Sony you’re waiting on now. You’re tired of waiting on Sony to approve things? Why complain about Klei then?

5 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

Yeah, but they already put out the update. It’s Sony you’re waiting on now. You’re tired of waiting on Sony to approve things? Why complain about Klei then?

just to know, you play on what platform? Approvals from Sony according to the official website take a maximum of 48 hours. I'm asking for only more respect and equality between players from different platforms, nor a note warning us of this "small" delay they made ..... and the last time we were told they were waiting for the approval took about a month. ... we received the Hallowed when Halloween is over, Gorge after 2 months .... then friend, I ask you to at least try to understand .... if you play in console, have worlds consistent with 4 thousand, 10 thousand days like mine and my friends, can not even buy a skin, and always have to beg information, then I give you reason to speak for us

7 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

And I understood that he said he already finished the work, we will see then how long it will take :wilson_goodjob:

29 minutes ago, Marco Livio said:

The only thing we're waiting on is The Forge and buying skins. Two things the devs said were coming to console. Patience is a virtue, but I understand your worry of not getting the Halloween skins. 

11 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

The only thing we're waiting on is The Forge and buying skins. Two things the devs said were coming to console. Patience is a virtue, but I understand your worry of not getting the Halloween skins. 

since they implemented the target locking and then imprevd it to click the joystick i really trust Klei care about PS4 players, but i agree with marco they dont give us as much news as pc players, we have to ask for it. 

crossing fingers we get christmas event this year :)

38 minutes ago, Marco Livio said:

just to know, you play on what platform? Approvals from Sony according to the official website take a maximum of 48 hours. I'm asking for only more respect and equality between players from different platforms, nor a note warning us of this "small" delay they made ..... and the last time we were told they were waiting for the approval took about a month. ... we received the Hallowed when Halloween is over, Gorge after 2 months .... then friend, I ask you to at least try to understand .... if you play in console, have worlds consistent with 4 thousand, 10 thousand days like mine and my friends, can not even buy a skin, and always have to beg information, then I give you reason to speak for us

And I understood that he said he already finished the work, we will see then how long it will take :wilson_goodjob:

You're right, I don't know what it's like. It's probably incredibly frustrating to see everyone having all the cool content first while knowing you won't be able to do anything with it for an indiscriminate amount of time. I kind of got a glimpse of that when I missed the hamlet beta by a single day and had to wait around for the release (or early access it turned out.) I'd definitely be devastated if I had to do the same thing for every single update. I'm sorry for not thinking more about the situation.

That being said, getting little updates about the approval process doesn't sound like such a bad idea. I think they did give out some info about the gorge back when that was going on, but it wasn't exactly in the most accessible of places. I could see a specific place for this type of thing being very helpful.

11 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

You're right, I don't know what it's like. It's probably incredibly frustrating to see everyone having all the cool content first while knowing you won't be able to do anything with it for an indiscriminate amount of time. I kind of got a glimpse of that when I missed the hamlet beta by a single day and had to wait around for the release (or early access it turned out.) I'd definitely be devastated if I had to do the same thing for every single update. I'm sorry for not thinking more about the situation.

That being said, getting little updates about the approval process doesn't sound like such a bad idea. I think they did give out some info about the gorge back when that was going on, but it wasn't exactly in the most accessible of places. I could see a specific place for this type of thing being very helpful.

It's exactly that friend, thank you very much for understanding our sadness 

1 hour ago, Abdarrahman802 said:

I connected my twitch to my klei account and I watched and I got nothing

Have you watched for at least 30 minutes  plus being a Don't Starve Together stream and having drops enabled on the steam (shows under the name)

Archived