The Thermal Strength Measurer Set is Available now!

I got the 3 drops today, but it's not showing on the game, I already cheked the item collection... I play on steam. Do I need to update the game to get the items? It's the first time I get this stuff by twitch drops, so I don't know how it works yet. Thanks.

Hello @GeeAyanami, welcome to the forums. Can you confirm that you have both linked your Steam account and Twitch account to the same Klei Account? Follow process below:

Spoiler

5bfe4a397c175_Screenshot(116).thumb.png.1faaa4b5bbc048a2a8ea7f8ff8034c15.png

• You can now start watching steamers playing either DST or Don't Starve that have !drops enabled 
  • Once you've accumulated the right amount of time, you'll get notifications on twitch about drops:
Spoiler

5bfe49a71168f_Screenshot(115).thumb.png.1f8fa29b4fb8440cebae2fecdb1d6ee2.png

• If you can confirm you have received those notifications, open DST and they should open automatically. 

The only case I think that will not give you the drops, is IF you do not have the correct twitch/steam accounts linked together to the same Klei account on https://accounts.klei.com/account/info.

I hope that helps, cheers.

• Developer
4 hours ago, JarJar Tinks said:

i linked it to my twitch but i only got rewards on my console..? how do i get them on steam? my klei account is already linked to my steam so i dont understand

You have two different Klei accounts, one associated with your console account, and one associated with your Steam account. To earn the items for your other account, you'll need to unlink your console Klei account from Twitch, and then re-link your Steam Klei account with Twitch.

Archived