Will older skin return?

Will the Roseate, The Triumphant, The Survivor, and Guest of Honor ever return? I’m planning on completing my dst collection one day through steam market as it’s the only way I see it to be. Do anyone know if these collection will ever return? Just want to confirm something for myself...

2 hours ago, SavageLemon said:

Will the Roseate, The Triumphant, The Survivor, and Guest of Honor ever return? I’m planning on completing my dst collection one day through steam market as it’s the only way I see it to be. Do anyone know if these collection will ever return? Just want to confirm something for myself...

What exactly do you mean by "return"? They are always available.

1 hour ago, Tylordian said:

they never left? they've always been in the normal presents

I hope they never make a chest for them, if they did all the skins would be too easy to get imo

My apologies for the confusion as I’m confusing other and myself originally lol. I thought these skins weren’t receivable in game anymore from  present or trade in. Am I wrong? Originally thought it was only available on steam market...

35 minutes ago, Alarsin said:

What exactly do you mean by "return"? They are always available.

Like being able to receive them in present or being weaveable. Wasn’t that how it work originally when those skin came out or am I wrong? Not quite sure as I started this year in February this year. EDIT: nvm . Got my answer from Szczuku. Thank you.

EDIT Note for the confusion : so I originally thought there skins wasn’t recivable anymore in game from reward or trade in. That’s why I asked If they will “return” as I mean being able to craft ( probably not a good idea to let such thing happen ) .

6 hours ago, SavageLemon said:

My apologies for the confusion as I’m confusing other and myself originally lol. I thought these skins weren’t receivable in game anymore from  present or trade in. Am I wrong? Originally thought it was only available on steam market...

Like being able to receive them in present or being weaveable. Wasn’t that how it work originally when those skin came out or am I wrong? Not quite sure as I started this year in February this year. EDIT: nvm . Got my answer from Szczuku. Thank you.

EDIT Note for the confusion : so I originally thought there skins wasn’t recivable anymore in game from reward or trade in. That’s why I asked If they will “return” as I mean being able to craft ( probably not a good idea to let such thing happen ) .

Yeah, you still can theoretically get those from present drops as far as I know.

I'm not sure the formal drops still exist (except formal Winona), I'd getting skins for about 2.5 years and get nothing formal except classies, Maxwell's tuxedo and formal Winona (GoH and skirt and blazer). Other collections (Survivor, Shadow) is dropping.

2 hours ago, sosiskaKi said:

I'm not sure the formal drops still exist (except formal Winona), I'd getting skins for about 2.5 years and get nothing formal except classies, Maxwell's tuxedo and formal Winona (GoH and skirt and blazer). Other collections (Survivor, Shadow) is dropping.

I really doubt the formal collection was removed without Klei saying a word about it. The drop rates are just ridiculously low, so even if you don't get any, that doesn't mean they're not dropping anymore. By that logic, I could say the formal collection doesn't drop at all. Personally, I've never gotten a formal drop (except for the classy drops), and I've been around longer then the skin system itself.

56 minutes ago, sosiskaKi said:

I think formals is not removed but other collections (Roseate, Shadow) is more prioretizing than Formal. During YotV I've got only shadow distinguisheds and elegants from CCC, not even survivor.

It might look that way from our point of view, but the problem is still the extremely low drops rates. A few individuals wouldn't be able to collect enough data to see if this is the case or not. It's all RNG after all. So it might look like the formal collection has lower priority even if that's not the case.

37 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

It might look that way from our point of view, but the problem is still the extremely low drops rates. A few individuals wouldn't be able to collect enough data to see if this is the case or not. It's all RNG after all. So it might look like the formal collection has lower priority even if that's not the case.

You can tell by the market prices that the GoH collection is the rarest collection. 

On 11/16/2018 at 5:27 AM, SavageLemon said:

They won't RETURN, because they never actually were weavable. Only event items can be crafted from spools.

1 hour ago, Alarsin said:

You can tell by the market prices that the GoH collection is the rarest collection. 

That is actually quite interesting. I didn't think to check the market (mostly because I never use it anymore). Most of the GoH seem to have the lowest quantity and high prices. Perhaps there is truth to the formal collecting being rarer after all.

Archived