PSA: Kill each and every Pog you find

For anyone new, these things will constantly follow you and eat anything edible you come across, stopping whatever they're doing in order to stuff their face. This includes valued meat and flytrap stalks. They take it a step further when they come across planted mandrakes, eating them right out of ground. If you have a chest or ice box with anything edible, including pigskin, they'll throw it out and eat it.

Please take them time to kill each and every Pog you come across, in the hopes that you can drive these deceptively cute creatures to extinction. Thank you for your time.

1 hour ago, Charsis said:

Bad mechanics, we should not be punished more for befriending so they are not nuisance if we feed them, and need respawn.

They really do need to do something more with them. Their sole purpose shouldn't be to slaughter them for the sake that they're useless and annoying.

We don't genocide spiders despite being an enemy because they serve a purpose.

I think we need something to repel them like a machine or spray that way we can keep them away from out bases also we need them to be more useful as pets too I'd like them to be like a guard fox so to speak train them up enough and they will help you to fight they could have armor and everything. I'd also like the piko to be useful maybe you could get a flute and use them to gather whatever is laying on the ground they could carry it to your chest or carry it around for you they could also attack in a group if you are fighting something.

1 hour ago, Karmattack said:

I assumed they were just this DLC's version of Catcoons, I noticed they followed you but I didn't know it was that bad. 

Does killing them add to your Krampus score?

Of course it does, they're innocent little babies.

4 hours ago, magia said:

IDK, even without me actively trying all the pogs died on first island before the lush season. They are seem to be simmiliar to ballphins, just not so smart.

Also, gates for DS please.

Hey, at least ballphins will save you if you drown. So IMO they're superior to Pogs.

Just now, Ellilea said:

I just cannot raise my spear. I cannot.

latest?cb=20181026193913

More like:

Related image

2 hours ago, Ellilea said:

I just cannot raise my spear. I cannot.

latest?cb=20181026193913
Maybe this is the mythical difficulty of Hamlet. You don't have to conquer the environment. You have to conquer yourself.

Hamlet turns us into psychopaths.  

Archived