Disguise for Webber

Webber needs a disguise or some other way to interact with pig villages. While I understand pigs can’t just ignore his spiderousness, we do need some counterplay, a way to get around his disadvantage. Some head item with durability, made of pig skin (so you still have to fight pigs in some capacity) would be my suggestion.

• Developer

Spider? What Spider? All I see is dapper pig gentleman ready to interact with the pig society!

justanotherpig.png

In all seriousness though we do currently have a disguise planned for Webber which will allow him to interact with the pig society normally. Can't say if it will be in the Beta yet, but we're working on it and will keep you updated.

• Developer
39 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

how long will it last?

will it have durabilaty?

will it degrade with time or with damage?

No durability, it will pretty much work like Willow's lighter in single player, infinite durability and if the player loses it they'll be able to craft a new one.

2 hours ago, HugoM said:

No durability, it will pretty much work like Willow's lighter in single player, infinite durability and if the player loses it they'll be able to craft a new one.

I don't know, I think it should have durability actually if its an item that has to be crafted by Webber first to use. I mean, there has to be some disbenefit to consciously choosing to use the spider boy in a world you know is full of pigs, right?

1 hour ago, Portmanteau said:

I don't know, I think it should have durability actually if its an item that has to be crafted by Webber first to use. I mean, there has to be some disbenefit to consciously choosing to use the spider boy in a world you know is full of pigs, right?

well what really good perks are for webber that would warrant such a downside as to having to constantly make masks?

all thats really useful is the fact that he can eat gross stuff without penalty that doesn't really make it worth having to constantly use resources on mask materials  

in my opinion it should be unbreakable but maybe if left on ground made flammable but shouldn't degrade with time worn

On 10/16/2018 at 8:01 PM, HugoM said:

Spider? What Spider? All I see is dapper pig gentleman ready to interact with the pig society!

justanotherpig.png

In all seriousness though we do currently have a disguise planned for Webber which will allow him to interact with the pig society normally. Can't say if it will be in the Beta yet, but we're working on it and will keep you updated.

That's the best thing I've seen so far.

Even if it won't be added. Genocide route is still a thing :)

Though, a fast mod would be a good thing before official "update".

1 minute ago, The Noon Fish said:

im just waiting for webber to use a piece of papyrus and crudely write "not a spider" on it and use something to stick it to his face

As funny as it sounds, Webber is smarter than Wolfgang, so I dont think that's what they would want to do that.

If you dont believe me, check Diving Rod's messages of both characters.

2 minutes ago, Nikslg said:

As funny as it sounds, Webber is smarter than Wolfgang, so I dont think that's what they would want to do that.

just because webber is smarter than wolfgang doesnt mean he's less innocent/gullible than wolfgang

2 hours ago, Nikslg said:

I think it was all meant to be a joke but I could be mistaken. The actual content is right above! Haha, I would love to see something like that, though!

Archived