Disguise for Webber

On 10/17/2018 at 5:07 PM, Portmanteau said:

I don't know, I think it should have durability actually if its an item that has to be crafted by Webber first to use. I mean, there has to be some disbenefit to consciously choosing to use the spider boy in a world you know is full of pigs, right?

On the other hand, the Hamlet DLC has a rather strong focus on the towns themselves, what with interacting with the townspeople and shops. It would be a bit unfair to make it so that one character were unable to interact with them in any way (Other than being attacked).

The way I see it, the downsides are that because you are, in essence, considered an enemy and have no other way to be rid of this status to the NPCs, you'd have to wear the disguise all of the time while in town and nothing else can go into your head slot in the meantime, lest you risk being mobbed by the guards. Plus, you'll most likely need it in your inventory all the time, so it'll be occupying a slot all the time because it's so vital to Webber.

Also, Groucho Marx in Pig form. Shame on you all for not noticing sooner.

Image result for groucho marx glasses

On 19/10/2018 at 9:58 PM, Gash Grunt said:

Why not use this disguise for a beta reward in dst i just want to wear the mask in main dst

wouldn't it be better with a pig mask head skin that wasn't character specific? (that way we could get the very first head skin that isn't character specific)
but other in the other dlc's the beta testers didn't get anything, did they? (please correct me if I'm wrong)
so I doubt we'll get anything for being beta testers.

12 hours ago, metallichydra said:

wouldn't it be better with a pig mask head skin that wasn't character specific? (that way we could get the very first head skin that isn't character specific)
but other in the other dlc's the beta testers didn't get anything, did they? (please correct me if I'm wrong)

They did, there were Beta items. Such as the Pirate themed bird cage and whatnot. Not 100% certain it was given out afterwards or not, though.

6 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

They did, there were Beta items. Such as the Pirate themed bird cage and whatnot. Not 100% certain it was given out afterwards or not, though.

it was given afterwards, I was not in the beta, and when I bought shipwrecked, I got the pirate birdcage
same for RoG and monument campfire

On 10/25/2018 at 9:27 AM, metallichydra said:

Oh god, why would you want a pig mask? Just google "pig mask" to see what I mean.....

1 hour ago, MasterWolf said:

Oh god, why would you want a pig mask? Just google "pig mask" to see what I mean.....

i meant a pig mask that would look like the disquise webber (probably) will get
or the one in a picture some sort of developer posted (if he was developer, im so bad at remembering stuff)

Archived