New Twitch Drops Available Now! (The Magnificent Rainometer)

On 10/10/2018 at 6:52 PM, PeterA said:

If you have earned them on a PS4 linked account, as seen in the twitch inventory page, then you'll continue to get the next set of 3 items if you continue to view.

The update for the console came out today, and we did not get the Skins as they said, could any developer tell me what happened? :wilson_confused:

HI, I did everything required and went got all three drop but it doesn't give them to me on steam! 

Klei ID: KU_oQDcS_wJ

Twitch: qq2757231378

Steam: Starve Together

7 minutes ago, jialuozhu said:

HI, I did everything required and went got all three drop but it doesn't give them to me on steam! 

Klei ID: KU_oQDcS_wJ

Twitch: qq2757231378

Steam: Starve Together

QQ截图20181016192131.png

53 minutes ago, MrKoopa said:

Start the game and look if you have a drop, people sometimes dont get a notification from twitch.

It's on Xbox, so there is no other way for me to check (other than my inventory on Twitch, which doesn't show the last one)

1 hour ago, Ali Bun said:

Is there a way I can see how many hours I have watched, I still haven't gotten my last drop and I think I should of had it by now..

I have not found a way to directly view this. I wish there was some this and more information, such as "how much time left until next drop" would be displayed on https://accounts.klei.com . Another great feature would be to show the skins collected so far in the account website, that way you would be able to sse without going into the game.

On 10/19/2018 at 4:50 PM, FreyaMaluk said:

I wonder if this new set of skins were partially inspired by American Horror Story season 3... coincidentally they titled the season 3 Freak Show too :wilson_wink:

Season 4 was freak show, season 3 was coven.

Archived